Share your tunes

just dropped a new work.
digital has two techno and two ambient tracks, cassette tape version will have 50 minutes of techno/dub/acid tracks and a couple of ambient pieces.

free download here;

1 Like

Dub Techno Jam with digitakt and electribe 2.

2 Likes

Bought a DFAM a little while back and have been having tons of fun with it. Here’s a melodic (?) techno jam made with it, plus its friends the 0-coast, Grandmother and Analog 4. The A4 is doing most of the sequencing except the arp-y sequences on the GM, providing all the FX, and adding drums, bass and SFX. It’s just recorded straight out of the stereo outs of the A4 so forgive the mix and a couple of mistakes while playing the GM’s sequencer.

3 Likes

I like the restrained acid bassline on this :slight_smile:

Hi! This tune is made entirely on Analog Rytm. Mastering in Reaper.

that’s really cool, would be nice to hear a bit more about the process!

Thanks!

It’s a simple piece really; there’re 4 basic musical idea and 4 instruments, the ideas swap between the instruments and are transposed in the different sections.
To me it’s like the same shapes are there throughout the track but change colours are it progresses, hence the name.

1 Like

ISEM and The Octatrack/Digitone combo.

1 Like

Reminds me a lot of EOD’s stuff. Great work!

1 Like

Thanks, dude! I aspire to be as good a melody maker as EOD so this compliment really means a lot. :heart:

1 Like

Just getting my MIDI routing in order, and whipped this up while testing everything. The Model:Samples is controlling the TherapSID now, which is fun. Anyway…

1 Like

Digitakt music. Complete song.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hi guys, here is a new installment in a video series where I try to get generative music out of the Digitakt :

I’m quite happy with this one, hope you’ll like too!<3

5 Likes

Here’s my first completed song on the OTMKII:

It’s been a tremendous few weeks getting to know this box and I’m excited to continue riding the learning curve :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has its dedicated thread already, but I put it here too in terms of archiving :slight_smile: My latest single, so to speak.

7 Likes

I bring this old project to new ears :slight_smile:

free download https://cyberhouse2013.bandcamp.com/

1 Like

:mage:My first album is out now across all streaming platforms and music stores :fire: :ok_man:

Used a lot of digitakt and digitone across this album. One of my favorite methods is tracking instruments right into the Digitakt! Everything that comes out of it just sounds magic

2 Likes

That’s cool. Sounds really good and I like the images.