Share your tunes

This is awesome.

One from me, AR mk2 on this one. Synths are OB-6 and FS1R.

Overbridge 2 was in effect, worked great… once I set up all the annoying routing.

John

3 Likes

live set recording, 100% octa with a t-resonator as send fx

I’m pretty satisfied by how it came out but I feel I still have to work on the transitions, any advice on how to make them smoother?
any feedback welcome

5 Likes

OP-Z + V-Machine jam

4 Likes

‚Are we lost?‘ New #ambient #electro #exploration Refined my #midi setup. I can now sequence the #piano :musical_keyboard: from the #keystep and the #prophet6 too. Main sequencer is the #digitone :smoking: Routing is done via an old #iphone :iphone: running #audiobus through my trusty old #iconnectaudio4plus Works pretty great so far. #op1 only playing back tape with some vocals :vhs:. Also running here a sequence on the #0coast I just found the 2 #lfo ´s in this sweetheart :golf:. And its awesome. Bread :baguette_bread: and butter comes from #opz #dfam and #mother32 Also in the back the greatest #ploymoon #delay and #mercury7 #reverb tanks.

3 Likes

Just for fun, MD and A4 running one pattern each one, and jamming around. Some kind of IDM, funk, ambient, acid stuff…

Recommended listen with earphones for subbass.

3 Likes

Latest track done in ableton with mainly samples and some Omnisphere, probably my best song yet :slight_smile:

It´s techno.

4 Likes

Hey elektronauts

Digitakt only, recorded live to tape

5 Likes

Long minimalist thing:

5 Likes

Did a new jam last Friday night with my friends. Hope you enjoy…

Featuring: moog mother32, dfam, makenoise 0coast, elektron digitone, sequential prophet6, teenage engineering opz, meris mercury7, polymoon

Video here:

5 Likes

ace, like it lots

1 Like

Was jamming out friday before work with A4/OT/Rev2. Maybe I’ll arrange the pattern to a track at some point.

7 Likes

123bpm minimal house

6 Likes

OT A4 AR P12 Moogs

5 Likes

This little thing is already 2 month old, I just needed some time to get the feeling it’s ready to leave. Made with Rytm and Digitone.
Enjoy…

8 Likes

Thanks for listening :slight_smile:

1 Like

draft of something im working on. its a live jam with post mixing and it is digitakt and moog mother processed thru ableton (i basically set up a quick mix environment with a little sidechain and effects sends an EQ then just jammed and further fine tuned after the fact. im kinda tryna run my hardware all thru ableton thinking of it as more of a modular enviroment i think that is the direction my setup will go. and also small modular hardware rig, the mother is the first piece

4 Likes

Sounds good dude

1 Like

I have just today released a small album way too long in the works! :happy: An LP version will follow in the autumn, when I get a bit of money together. A side is sort of very droney lo-fi (semi)techno - main beat is Tanzbär and DFAM, bass is Mother32, but lots of stuff from the A4, MM and MD sneaking in as it progresses. (You can’t really hide that lovely metalic MD percussion. :heart:) B side a slow dubby krautrocky shoegazy thing - lot’s of my old instrumental recordings in the mix (organs, violins, prayer bowls) but lots of MM and MD also. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Thanks man, much appreciated!