Share your tunes

Eh… I do know now :stuck_out_tongue: I wasn’t aware that the free version made you sign up as well. My apologies.

New one up on bandcamp:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!!

A track I knocked up on the Octatrack and Digitakt.

5 Likes

My very first track without a computer. OT, Gaia, Tr-8

4 Likes

Genre: Downbeat?

Drums: Rytm
Pads: Digitone
Melo: Mother 32

6 Likes

really nice, clean mix

1 Like

131bpm techno

6 Likes
1 Like

Nice! Has a kind of Carbon Based Lifeforms feel to it.

First internet upload, ever!!!

Had a lot of fun putting this one together. Drums from MD (lots of LFOs), MnM SID on the strange sparse pads and Morphagene doing its thing on recorded MnM patch for the ringing drone.

4 Likes

I managed to get the Digitakt to play nice with my 7/4 hip hop beat :sweat_smile:

Also on the Media section of Elektronauts: https://www.elektronauts.com/media/1988

3 Likes

some years ago but i think still nice tune :wink:

2 Likes

A recent set I did to open up for a few crazy good singer/songwriters.

It’s all sampled from city pop tracks from from mid-70s to early 90s. Extra points for naming the tracks.

DT->AR->AH

6 Likes

I’m only 4 minutes in but this sounds awesome, love the vibe and great sound overall, perfect for a sunday morning!

Here are 2 new ambient tracks, I’m really happy with the first one, it was done using the tape loop technique that Loopop showcased a few weeks ago :

Digitakt only but heavy use of the MIDI loopback for extra stuff

10 Likes

Recorded while rewiring the studio patchbay to configure different delay effect (EHX Memory Boy > BugBrand PT Delay [> MS-20 Resonator FX loop] > mixer Lexicon reverb > Bastl Thyme) routings - it’s all Waldorf Rocket or Kaossilator-based in some form or another at heart, as earlier test runs with an Analog 4 were less dynamic.

3 Likes

New liquid drum n bass tune:

2 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes