Share your tunes

hmm, happens when its late :wink:

https://soundcloud.com/jingo-f/sunday-night-mood

(ARMKII, A4MKII, DT, MIDIBOX SEQv4+)

1 Like

Here’s how I spent my Sunday. :blush:

3 Likes

Hello guys & gals, this is my first post here and first beat on the Model:Samples -

1 Like

Just finished recording this. Continue pushing myself (and OT) to see what’s possible to create from very little source material. Used just one short guitar sample this time.

10 Likes

beautiful!

1 Like

I recorded a techno track this morning. Feat. all my Elektrons and the modular system.

8 Likes

Nice! I didn’t realize this was you. Love all your sets!

Thank you!

New remix I made for a fellow down in the states.

3 Likes

be polite, first couple of days with those two

5 Likes

Some glitchy, slightly mellow noise. Enjoy!

2 Likes

ak + sample rhodes (soniccouture)

1 Like

for the first couple- a mega good result :slight_smile: love the dystopical athmosphere in it.

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate that.

New Techno EP out 25/3 on Street Life Rhythm.

3 Likes

The first track (Arrival) seems like it would go well with some Ghost in the Machine tracks like “Fire Drill”

1 Like

I just had my first music released on Spotify (and other streaming platforms of choice) today and it feels pretty good. Anyone can do it these days but still :slight_smile: Elektron-wise, there’s some Digitakt in the drums in both tracks but al in all it’s a hodgepodge of different hardware + software combinations :slight_smile:

edit: Account required to listen unfortunately. Apologies.

1 Like

You do know you need an account in order to even listen to that track or It won’t let you passed the forced log in or create account screen?

1 Like

wow, powerful sound and great visuals

1 Like