Share your tunes

Song from my latest EP made entirely from sampled electromagnetic interference picked up with an induction coil on my train and tube journey across London to work…

5 Likes

My debut album which came out last December. I’ve mostly used a Monomachine (big up for its 3 LFOs) plus some eurorack bits.

Hope you like it!

7 Likes

Great soundscapes. Care to walk trough your workflow?

1 Like

phew, pretty awesome

1 Like

(;

8 Likes

Reminds me of “Goodbye Seventies”.

1 Like

This is great, reminds me of Matt Atten’s stuff.

How exactly do you set up record the induction coil on a train? Sounds interesting.

1 Like

in this case just one of these;

attached to a Zoom recorder. Apparently they have some kind of limiter on (I imagine just a capacitor or something) that you can remove. What I’m going to do next is build one of these though!

3 Likes

Clever.

Lots of Digitone and Analog Four ambient goodness ^^

4 Likes

Here’s one I made last year. Primary with the electron Machinedrum and a little help from the Korg Minilogue.
Not the best production as my knowledge of mastering tracks was not that good at this time but maybe a cute track.

5 Likes

Liking this track a lot! I was expecting some 1/16th hihats to kick in around 3:00 minutes, but I’m not upset. :blush:

2 Likes

New track, new video🙃

13 Likes

Sounds good dude. What effects is the crossfader doing?

1 Like

Thanks!
Scene 16 = lowpass filter and reverb on a drum track
Scene 15 = Retriggers on the glitch sounds with decreasing retrigger time
Scene 14 = Delay on the glitches with decreasing delay time and increasing send and feedback

1 Like

Well that was fun!

Odd action with filters, but I enjoyed doing it

a track from my upcoming record. psychedelic folk

5 Likes

Thx Cepheid!
You’re right I think, but since it’s a jam It’d be propably a pretty different track if I record another performance. ((:

1 Like

Thx for the kind words guys (and gals? (: )!