Share your tunes

those tunes you did would go GREAT in a Stump flick [he did a bunch of ski movies, ended up in Whistler]. I used to hang with him at Tommy Africa’s [if thats still there].
I was there 89 - 96.

you tunes SO fit the vibe up there. I think you’d do well to play some of yer tracks.

in Van I knew a guy who owned Sonar, dunno if thats there anymore either. I think your stuff would play well there too.

keep it up man. yer stuffs hitting like a spiked bat!

Nice:)
I have been playing at Tommys for many years and it just got renovated. Sonar was a fun spot but does not exist anymore… saw some great shows there from DJ Krush to LTJ Bookum to Grooverider.

Ya…saw Bukem there a couple times too!
Keep it up! Good trax.

1 Like

Some melodic techno:

Kick = Digitone
Perc = Rytm
Melo = A4
Low Pad = Minilogue
High Pad = Blofeld
"Acid"Sound = Mother 32

4 Likes

2007 acid jams on cassette tape out now on the resplendent Acid Waxa

and here’s some recent acid (2015) to wet your whistle

1 Like

Floating on Smoke, Starring in Mirrors

awesome!

2 Likes

Just doing some different stuff to work up to the Octatrack science lab. Synth and drums from A4, then sampled into the Octatrack. Recorded bass guitar and vocals into the OT. Was fun to arrange the vocals and try stuff

1 Like

1 Like

New album made from start to finish on Garageband iPhone. Plugins: Moog Model 15, Icegear Redshrike, Ruismaker FM, EOS reverb and Lo-fly Dirt. Mastered with Grand Finale IOS.
Full album at www.masterleadermusic.com/music

2 Likes

New ambient project DT only.

7 Likes
1 Like

My first track recorded with OB. All DT + Moog Grandmother synth details. Full track segments passed through the AH also using OB.

5 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

AK + VCV Rack

4 Likes

latest jam with digitakt + digitone

4 Likes

One of my favorite tracks I did for #Jamuary
Never posted all of them on here, so feel free to check my YouTube channel out and listen to them all! Enjoy

2 Likes

2 Likes

First Run with the new Cyclone Analogic TT-606! Tried to make a cool little track here, but was really just getting used to the new drum machine. Loving the hi hats on this thing. Enjoy!

3 Likes

First track on my new OT mk1. Super excited about all the weird things I can do with it… haven’t even started with sampling or live looping and already so much fun. Hope you enjoy!
4 Likes

Nice jam!

1 Like