Share your tunes

Sunday morning sample flipping

1 Like

Not giving a toss about the Super Bowl. Instead I finished this track. Did a remix of a SZA song. Made it a house beat.

1 Like

digitakt for drums and sample, arped m4L august synth, lead is moog mother, bass is an 808 sample

really working on developing more intricate consolidated live environments using ableton as the brain and effects rack

4 Likes

:grin:

4 Likes

1 Like

loved those!

well, that’s me, I’m Disco:

3 Likes

Just made a compilation with a lot of tracks I’ve accumulated over the years:

1 Like

Here’s a brand new release on Menk! Recordings.

Strandloper

It features the OT2 along with a Buchla Music Easel, Cocoquantus 2 and field recordings from remote coastal locations.

Enjoy x

4 Likes

These and your more recent Soundcloud tracks are SO good. What synths/samplers do you use?

Hei, thanks, glad you Iike those. :grinning:
It may sound wierd, but my main setup is MD mk2 UW, virus C and wavestation sr.
I am MD fan :slight_smile: and I use it’s sampling/resaming ability all the time to create ambient percussion and more :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

SR nice… could totally here some 90s rompler action in there but wasn’t sure what it was. Your pads and vocal sounds are super on point.

Yeah, sr is cool box of patches:wink:
For vocal and different samples that I record from 80th movies(I do sample a lot of everything) :relaxed:I use Akai s1100

1 Like

mostly tracked live from digitakt and moog mother into ableton with dialogue samples added later

4 Likes

Made an album out of some of my jamuary2019 sessions.

Thanks.
Andre.

Here is a mix of some of my latest original tunes… dub heavy, bass driven breakbeats.

2 Likes

And since I have been home recovering from surgery I made a bandcamp page for some of the tunes I have made in the past month:

2 Likes

pretty sweet man!
really like Came Back

you do any live in Whis?

Here’s some first world totally analog synth doom metal))
drums - a4 with lex 300
bass - minitaur reamped through sunn and aguilar amps (and sustained piano reverb with overheads)
guitar - little phatty through same amps
keys - a4
only crush is real

Thanks man that means a lot.

I am a part time DJ (a few times a month) but have yet to play out live with my synths/drum machines. This spring I think I will try set one up at a local club and invite some friends up from Vancouver to also play live.

Here is a short video from the Shambhala Music Fest a few years back: