Share your tunes

I’d say you are catching on fast, nice tunes! Keep em coming

1 Like

#Jamuary2019 minimal techno on Analog Four

2 Likes

That’s very kind of you to say…thanks!
Honestly, while I’m learning, the A4 has been mostly a glorified sound module that I sequence from my Octatrack. But as sound modules go, it’s a really nice one :slight_smile:
It seems like the A4 is the least talked about Elektron box, but I’m so glad I got one. Just love that thing

1 Like

Really great track! Think about so called ‘minimal’ techno, or anything else is, the fewer elements you use, the more critical each element becomes. You get that for sure. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Lots of good tracks in here. If I didn’t know any better, I might as well have been browsing new releases on Boomkat! Seriously, fuck that semi-famous shit, you all making some killer tracks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Last one for the day, going outside now to enjoy the sunny day! Thanks for listening, good fun with the A4 this morning.

1 Like
8 Likes

This is massive. Fantastic work to my ears

1 Like

Super good!
J Dilla esque man, really like it.

Do you have any tracks or albums out in this style? I’d love to listen n support.

1 Like

Thanks man I’m on all streaming platforms as Tarikh Mizan. Check my Bandcamp for a walk down my production rabbit hole and check

My latest beat tape. Some more tracks like this.

1 Like

Also thanks for the reply. I’m currently working on a new tape for feb… just trying to improve and get my name out there

Will do.
I’m on bandcamp too but my stuff is more like grime meets half time jungle.

1 Like

Man I’m down to listen one my first cds I bought was dizzie rascal boy in the corner… that was my ish back in the day

1 Like

Always looking for feedback:)
I’m Riddim Fernandez on bandcamp.

Nice chunky bass and drone.
Got a heads down vibe, I like it.
What did you make the bass with?

1 Like

Like the arp’d madness and snare.
Drums made on digitone?

Iirc it’s a serum preset of some sorts with a shit ton of fx on it

Tanzbar techno through AK drive/filter. I doubled the bpm to 266 to have more resolution.

Just the synth. Never really used it for drum tracks yet.

Here’s my latest effort … sort of Mr. Oizo-ish noisy techno/electronic.

Mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/)

Thanks for listening. :slight_smile:

https://soundcloud.com/brian-pasmore/robot-mind