Share your tunes

yooo i was wondering whenn ppl gonna do live glitch/dubby stuff w elektron stuff.

1 Like

Some more music. I’m really trying to make my stuff more relevant :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Nice! Always fancied a Leploop, not sure how easy it is to get your head around it though!

good stuff!

nice production!

It is a bit strange at first, but with time you understand it.
The builder is my friend, he explained to me how it works.
It has a nice sound. An acid sound. :alien:

Thanks you! :slight_smile:

My first ever synth track :slight_smile:

Still many things to improve, but having fun!

5 Likes

nice stuff !!

Thanks!

First jam on my new (to me) A4mkii. Still have a whole lot to learn on this machine, but I really love it so far

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m torn between love and hate on all my music :slight_smile: It was a fun experiment digging deeper with the Octatrack sequencer. I’m getting better at using the OT, but got an A4mkii a couple days ago. Will be in the rabbit hole for awhile trying to master these two!

1 Like

One more new jam in an attempt to learn the A4. All sounds from A4…buncha 90’s chill, Merlot sipping bullshit if you ask me, but the synth sounds nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sampled Digitone track.

4 Likes

Man, I love this A4 so much! What an amazing box. Trying to get some cinematic stuff licensed for tv/film. Going for creepy and off kilter here. All A4mkii

2 Likes

Almost perfect grooves to my taste! Also those rides are neat, I aint reached this tightness on my rytm yet

1 Like

Finally got the A4 and Overbridge 2.0 set up. Fired up Ableton, dialed in this sweet PWM sound and recorded a few classic sounding sequences.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome! Just got an A4 a few days ago, so not even thinking about OB til I learn it better, but that clip is inspiring!

2 Likes

Another A4mkii jam

5 Likes

So after quite some time (hehe) I´ve turned this into a “hip hop” track instead.

Found a acapella of OG Bobby Johnson and reworked the old song after it. Pretty satisfied with the result!

Would be fun to hear some thoughts about the transformation from the dub techno track into this one, which one do you prefer?

4 Likes