Share your tunes

cool idea

2 Likes

This. Impressive production!

@ t3h Thanks!! We had fun doing it and at the end of the day, that’s what it’s about :wink:

1 Like

One can only appreciate the focus on the details and aesthetics of this work.

here in this thread is some serious good stuff! like it very much toot and amku

Here i am with two more jams from the last days - enjoy and comment :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks so much for the super kind words!

Hey all, made an little EP using just an Analog RYTM and wanted to share!

2 Likes

Dude these sound sweet.
Really like them - are they released anywhere?

Hey folks I really like this thread!
Super inspiring and interesting to hear what people make.

I’d love to follow everyone here on soundcloud - please post your links to your artist page… I’ve started to follow quite a few already but if we keep it one place that would be sweet… I’m at www.soundcloud.com/riddimfernandez for those interested in dubby tunes.

2 Likes

Thanks! No, they weren`t released nor sent around as Demos. These are plain recordings of live tinkering with the machines recorded as 2ch. wave file. I gave up arrangements long time ago (but adore people who can craft lively interesting music with clicking boxes in the arranger view on their DAW - i get mad when i do this :slight_smile: )

@RiddimFernandez: Here I am

https://soundcloud.com/quotnique

Worked on this Album with A4, Octa, and RYTM. Brought it into Ablton to mix and master. Doing things a little differently now. More live performance mode and less computer involved.

2 Likes

More sequencing an old 90’s synth with the OT…

3 Likes

unmastered cut from a track I’m working on

https://soundcloud.com/kingtiers/king-mirror-demo-cut

not sure if the bass will translate to small speakers at this stage in the mix

1 Like

Thanks, keep n sharing the :heart:

1 Like

My Reaktor groove box has reached new heights of groovy. Only a bit of eq and limiting after the jam.

edit for redone 2nd half
2nd edit: even more reworked second half

5 Likes

Soo, I recently did kind of a makeover on my gear table…

tried to have a 2 parts - setup, one which is a laptop and an ableton live 10 suite license with all the bells and whistles to create tracks with a start, a middle and an end to it. This was the most difficult part in working OTB.

For OTB jamming / live thingies I got myself an erica synths techno system and a lyra 8 and well… this is the result :slight_smile:

Lyra 8 for the drones, techno system for all percussion and bassline, rytm mk2 for the swishes and swooshes…

1 Like

Sounds like you released Destroyer of Worlds!!! Good show!!!

2 Likes

#Jamuary2019 OP1 lofi beat mixtape

I love this show.

1 Like