Share your tunes

Great stuff. I see you’re based in CPH. Do you have any upcoming gigs planned?

1 Like

Here’s my first self-released album. Enjoy! :ghost::space_invader::fire::ok_man:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: And sadly nothing planned at the moment - I’ll give you a shout, if something shows up…

Posted already, but fits better in this thread… First tune in 2019

4 Likes

Just finished another ambient track.
I mainly used the analog four for this track.
Besides the analog four i used MFB522, Waldorf Blofeld(only one note)
Effects: Strymon Timeline, Strymon Bigsky.

Hope you enjoy the track.
I did the mixdown in 5 mins and might improve that when i have more time.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever shared this one.

I was sitting having a little beverage and watching rain man as this song played so thought I’d do a quick cover with an accapella I found. Short, sweet and silly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hi Elektronauts.

Would like to share with you a digitakt/electribe 2 jam. Recorded straight to Zoom H5.

I used electribe to play bass and some aditional HiHats. The rest is digitakt.

I have to work on my mixing within digitakt. Once I get to my PC, Ill try to multitrack each track separately and mix it in DAW. Any feedback is welcome.

Hope you like it.

3 Likes

Track for a fashion show that happened on Sunday.

RYTM used as a basic sampler.

here is a track I did on a volca sample that somehow is one of my favorites that I did despite not using all my expensive gear.
https://soundcloud.com/eeby/put-your-spacesuits-on-and-move-out

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6X6Qdoj5FM&feature=youtu.be

started a new little project

2 Likes

First track I’ve made with the OT. Used it in tandem with DT and Neutron.

4 Likes

Made some ambient music with my Analog 4 this evening

1 Like

Pretty much just a track showcase of a bunch of random genres I was babbling around in from 150-170bmp rave, footwork/juke, to DnB.

It’s pretty stripped down from what I’m used to (Digitakt, Tr8, and DSI Evolver).

I posted a practice session before, but here’s the live set.

5 Likes

“From Future Come I” (KSL Studio Sessions 005) is a synth driven live jam where Diana programmed the drums using the A4 instead of using our Analog Rhythm, Machinedrum, or Octatrack. Effects are using the Eventide H9s and the internal effects of the Elektron boxes.

Synths used were 2 x Analog Keys, OB6, and of course the Analog 4 (does great drums!). The OB6 was sequenced with the Cirklon.

As usual, the output of the MODEL1 mixer was run into our Rockrupel Compressor and Elysia Museq for some extra analog phatness! We captured into Reaper at 96Khz using a Crane Song HEDD and did the final limiting with Fabfilter Pro-L.

5 Likes

some noise to Sunday afternoon

3 Likes

the digitakt screen is perfect for turning it into hypnotic visuals :star_struck:

7 Likes

Great idea for the visuals!

Dug out my old Korg Trinity Plus from the closet. It’s been sitting in there for years! Originally way overpriced and currently very outdated, but I started programming my own patches and it was kinda ok. Using the OT to sequence. First minute or so is just an oddball intro bit before the tune kicks in. Definitely not for everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes