Share your tunes

(some rytm drums)

2 Likes

Digitakt and Electribe 2 Jam recorded to Zoom H5

Electribe 2 playing bass and string. The rest is Digitakt

3 Likes

Happy New Year gang. One fresh from the pot.

2 Likes

ringing in the new year by experimenting with my new(ish) rev2! all sounds from it except the drums, which I threw together in ableton and then added some fx on top

2 Likes

Nice! I really like the combination of sounds here. Enjoy the Rev2! (I love mine.)

1 Like

thank you! I’ve been really enjoying it, not just the sounds but the ease of use…it’s a great first ‘real’ / hardware synth.

fell (dove) down the modular hole, after acquring a 0-coast last year. this is my first attempt at a proper “beat”, using Pamela’s New Workout, along with some Noise Engineering devices.

trippy! nice visuals too :slight_smile:

Thanks!

:fire: :ok_man: :ok_woman:

1 Like

An older track that I just now made public. Made with the MD and MnM(goodness I miss that machine). Chill and repetitive with subtle growing.

2 Likes

Here’s a track I made over the course of New Years Eve and New Years using the Ocatrack, Pro 2, Boog Model D and Make Noise System Cartesian. My girlfriend is an abstract artist and she had been teasing me that she put out a bunch of paintings in December while I just noodled on my modular lol. So I gave myself a two day deadline and made this track so she could paint while listening to it. Enjoy.

2 Likes

In December I played my first Elektron-only live set - A4, OT and MD. It was a nice surround-set up in a former church, so I made something very droney. (Stereo only, though.) This is a rework of the piece, with a bit of added stuff from Mother32 and Tanzbär. 40 minutes of murky auditory escape from the cold cold scandinavian winter…

3 Likes

hello :slight_smile:

my first track of the year with OT-AR-AK ( rec live )

https://soundcloud.com/sai-rastao/masse-fantome

1 Like

Droning on into 2019.

1 Like

2 Likes

awesome!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: (And bring on the noisy droney stuff!)

1 Like

Hello together!

3 Likes

New lofi digitakt beats

2 Likes