Share your tunes

Finished playing a new indie game called Gris. The music by Berlinist in it is amazing, got some inspiration and wrote this.

7 Likes

Hey thanks!

Very nice Locked Groove :wink: I like that … atmosphere are very nice
01 is very cool, 02 my favorite - 03 is the last one to my taste but we don’t care :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is an ambient track that i made with my analog four recently.

Hope you enjoy the track.

6 Likes

Older track of mine coming out on UKR

E L E V A T I O N

6 Likes

I’m becoming more of a fan of your music all the time. You have your own style for sure!

2 Likes

thank you so much! glad you like the music. And likewise, ive heard so much good and unique music with so many different styles here, happy we have a place to share stuff.

1 Like

First jam with two OT’s

1 Like

All Analog Heat.

https://m.soundcloud.com/djadonis206/2018-eve

Happy holidays everyone! :night_with_stars::stars:

2 Likes

Just listened to this twice…what a great arrangement you did! In the first 20 seconds or so, I was honestly not expecting to like it because of a few elements, but it just kept getting better and more interesting as it went along. Really enjoyed this a great deal!

Thank you @Snipecatcher ! I based this jam from the first chapter in a book called Neuromancer. It’s basically where Ghost in the Shell got there ideas from… which in turn gave the Matrix dudes their inspiration. It’s a fantastic book!

I wonder how the sub sounded to you? It sounded great in my room but I am using a room that is trrrible for acoustics really.
Anyway, just put some plugs on the master stereo file once I got it into Logic.

Glad you enjoyed!

The main thing… it was fun!

1 Like

AI read that book many years ago and loved that too :slight_smile:
Low end sounded nice to me. Thanks again!

1 Like

Digitakt and Digitone :ghost::space_invader::ghost::space_invader:

Hi everyone.

My first post here.

Digitakt and Korg electribe 2 Jam recorded on Fostex 280

5 Likes

Excellent.

I loved the whole of this. I could picture it at the beginning of a very groovy DJ set on Boiler Room. I particular liked just after 4 minutes when the lead starts to wash into the background with delay and reverb. Then the subtle vox come in, then the other lead line, ahhhhh I’m proper chilling in my bed with a cuppa.

Thank you @Underline

great track love it!

Nice percussion work on this one, bravo.