Share your tunes

here are a couple of tracks from my upcoming ep, with glitchy visual madness I made in resolume

I’ll drop a free download link for you as soon as all the tracks are released (:

2 Likes

I just released a new single that comes with a cool animated music video done by an artist called dataerase. Turn off the lights, put on the headphones and dive into the world of 2033!

You can listen to it also on Soundcloud and bandcamp:

3 Likes

For now that’s my favorites of what we made under “MindReaders” (done with a friend, who manages the label with me)
But those favorites are signed on other label records (not ours). Next time I post in this thread will be TeKiNovah Tracks (me alone and more Detroit electro - techno and cosmic jazz)

Those are released under our label records :

4 Likes

Nice production!

1 Like

Thanks Donovan

That’s really well put together…love

1 Like

I skipped the Christmas challenge, but somehow this latest jam came out a bit…Christmasy :slight_smile:
First attempt at writing in 12/8 that I can think of

3 Likes

Those tracks sound great dude.

1 Like

Thanks Riddim !

Like your sounds Man ! Very good

Thanks!

1 Like

Diggin the 12/8 when it comes in!

1 Like

Thanks man! I’d love to collaborate with you sometime and make something kind of deeper but harder!

1 Like

Lets talk again in the beginning of 2019 on that collaboration thing in PM

:+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

1 Like

monotonous armkii, a4mkii, pulse2…

1 Like

Finished this track and put together some video for it. Hip hop’ish, been listening to Nujabes.

2 Likes

Made a new jam:

The OP-Z has some smooth bass, so the mother32 can climb into higher frequencies. I like that. OT is the master.

3 Likes

Chilled beats with Rytm and a little improvisation with A4.

4 Likes

Banging the boxes

2 Likes