Share your tunes

@ Renox - Really love your video.

2 Likes

I don’t especially gravitate toward boom bap. Don’t dislike it, just don’t really care one way or the other. What I do consistently like is your music in general. Great compositional sense, spatial sense and original character. Thanks for posting your tunes. Always enjoy them!

2 Likes

“Prometheus” is our fourth Studio Sessions video. We used our core live set up consisting of an Elektron Analog 4, Analog Keys, OB6, Analog Rytm, and Octatrack, mixed through a PLAYdifferently MODEL1.

Effects are using the Eventide H9s and the internal effects of the Elektron boxes.

The output of the MODEL1 mixer was jacked into our Rockrupel Comp and Elysia Museq for some glue and extra juiciness.

We captured into Reaper at 96Khz and did some final limiting with a FabFilter Pro-L.

7 Likes

Thank you! have enjoyed listening to everyone else around here too, lots of inspiration to take. Just glad we can share some music!

1 Like

thanks a lot mate. :slight_smile:

Recent ambient livejam, experimenting with Steve Reich’s phasing technique.

3 Likes

Really nice tune !

1 Like

Hip hop beats, mainly samples, used a bit of DT but mostly Ableton.

3 Likes

Good stuff.
Hey how is the model 1? Worthy?
Specially interested to know about the sound.
Keep doing this guys.
:+1:

acoustic triggers and pads from the spd sx triggering the AR and the Toraiz as 1.
vocal samples triggered by the nanokey studio
Pedja (the drummer) is the only running sequencer

1 Like

Thanks mate I’m glad you like it!!

@Renox1 The sound especially the filters on the Model1 are super sweet. We were never into DJ mixers especially in a studio environment but the Model1 changed all that.

We bought it on faith and were absolutely blown away by the sound. Granted, it’s not an SSL or Neve but man, does it sound good and it’s a blast to work on it. It’s the first “DJ mixer” that I think tries to bridge the gap between a studio console and a DJ mixer.

We actually did several fashion film soundtracks where we jammed the soundtracks as a live performance.

I just wished they made a 12 track version so we could plug in more gear otherwise we will have to buy a second unit!!

thanks for your feedback !..i think im on the same boat as you were…im glad to hear this , im thinking about getting one and go all in. Are you using the line RCA connections or the DSUB to use it balanced?
Btw…: Im feeling what your doing… videos and music… yeah …its good stuff

@renox We are using the Dsubs however when we are starting a new set of gigs in 2019 we will use the RCA connectors as it’s easy to carry an extra set of RCA cables compared to an extra Dsub. Dsubs can be kind of fragile so the RCA route for us is safer for any sort of touring as an extra set of RCA cables is small and light.

ok I see…thanks , i appreciate!

Here’s some of my recent techno tracks

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Me messing storied on my digitakt

5 Likes

Most recent electro experiment with a ‘live’ setup of Monomachine + SH01A + TR8S + Heat, plus a couple of Boss pedals and an FMR RNC. Very lightly breathed on with Ozone.

4 Likes

Delving in to some of the FM functionality on A4 mkii, drums on Rytm mkii

Recent Hip hop track I made, enjoy!

2 Likes