Share your tunes

Virus C with ambient reverb maxed and Akai S1100 through AK almost infinite reverb. All this multitracked to Ableton

3 Likes

Thank you!

This is great! Love the video too.

1 Like

@graves: damn, this is pleasant sir. — holy shit @ the half mark, rofl.

@giupeps: that got huge, sir. Recently picked up an A4 and this is getting me amp’d.

@tumulishroomaroom: -sigh- I really need to get into modular; this is sounding ace. ><

@unifono: first thought was “BoC does Subterranean Homesick Alien”. Having listened to the entire thing, I no longer know if that’s the descriptor I’d choose, but I very much enjoyed that. Also loved the video. :slight_smile:

@dtr: yup; that’s the rytm, alright (this is sick, man)— that distortion is heavy, rofl. how’re you liking it, btw? did you have a mk1? — …ugh, I want an MD so bad.

2 Likes

@Edd101: really slick stuff. mixing is really nice, man. Second tune is LUSH aF.

@Item: o_O — that’s some truly authoritative percussion you’ve got going.

@Vorlis is: Really digging these videos, man. Does the descriptor of “primarily MD/ A4” apply to both of these or? 4:42 of the second = really nice :slight_smile: (also dig the outro of the first as well.)

@DavyP: I actually think this might be the most horrifying shit on the thread. roflmao. Second track is Wendy Carlos scores Banjo Kazooie.

@303abuser: I actually rather like what you’ve done with the TB-3 on Param - really nice. Also, Sodium is baller.

@DoS: we’ve been working on videos for a couple sets as well; I feel the pain of anyone else doing this, rofl. On the music, this isn’t typically my cup of tea, but damn, It’s really cool knowing the a4 played a key role in these. :slight_smile: (digging that bass in the second.)

3 Likes

@Fichone: really digging the stuff at 1:30 and 2:57.

@elek: This is really clean man; I’d be curious to hear how much of this was mixed OTB.

@Benkie: This kick is a monster. Idk if I would kill the chords altogether, maybe just be more sparing with them. (I’ll edit if any additional thoughts/ suggestions occur to me.)

@monocon: lmao nice to see a fellow AR1 user rocking it in some performance vids. :slight_smile: (God, I want a MnM — this vid is probs my fave of yours. The only thing that has held me back is the aged sequencer. I LOVE the sounds it’s capable of.)

(can’t guarantee that I’m gonna be able to keep up with this thread, but I’ll try)

Anyways, this is the title track of our debut album:
(Posting this one as I believe it’s our most concise/ varied effort.)

15 Likes

@elek: This is really clean man; I’d be curious to hear how much of this was mixed OTB.”

Just direct from AR and OT into Ableton, flips are post prod but I’m trying to figure out the best way to make those with the OT… you’re stuff’s really inspiring makes me want to push my electro a bit farther

1 Like

A track from 10 track album made only with A4 (four tracks per song) + Nord Drum 2. Made for live art project, hence the choice of particular limitation. The way it’s made: Live audio recording of drone multicopter into Ipad, Ipad into A4 as filterbank and harmonics adder. Drums sequenced via app later.

Im really looking forward to checking all this music out thats now in one place!

8 Likes

Ok, yeah, that’s what I was thinking – it really does sound quite nice, man. Really impressive.

And thanks, man. :slight_smile:

wow.
Two of the greatest things mentioned in one sentence :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks, mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, ok good :slight_smile: Yeah man, it was pretty uncanny; the only reason for the added clarifier is that I do believe it becomes something more idiosyncratic, and I didn’t want to pigeonhole. Seriously loved it man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah ! Yeah modular is the truth ! I actually jumped straight from OP1 into it, Elektron boxes (DT, AH) came later. Thanks for the feedback !

2 Likes

Thank you mate. Happy to hear that :slight_smile:

1 Like

btw. mindblowing, as every video you’ve done

1 Like

-shakes head- you’re far too kind – we appreciate it, immensely. :blush:

1 Like

8 Likes

thank you, i’m glad you liked them. i had recondite’s ‘on acid’ album playing on repeat last fall, so that was the inspiration for the 303 on parameters.

1 Like

lovely

1 Like

Nice one, I really loved that track. Took me on a lovely journey!