Share your tunes

“made with reason”

1 Like

This thread is a great idea!

I’ve posted before in the Music section when we have released music that was done exclusively with the Elektrons but it seems that everyone is more interested in discussing tech than actually creating/showing what their skills are with the boxes!

So props to the OP for starting this thread.

Here’s our latest Studio Session video “The Journey” that we just posted on Youtube.

For this live jam, we kept it minimal and basic - a drum groove, a vocal hook, and a synth line. Gear used: Elektron Trinity consisting of a Machinedrum, an Analog Rytm, and an Octatrack mixed through a PlayDifferently Model1 mixer.

Headphones or proper speakers are highly recommened for maximum groove!! :grin:

4 Likes

Just a looping house track with a fun bassline.

Digitakt (backbeat, chords, vox samples), DSI Evolver (baseline), Tr8 (rhythm), Deco and Blue Sky (sends), FMR RNC (drum bus)

8 Likes

Ventured out of my cave to share this one here as I’m pretty proud of it

It’s a dark moody piece with coverage of the Hindenburg disaster overlaid

5 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/4l4/nice-pitch-project-3a345

Made a track on the Rytm mk2 :wink:

what you here is what i got out of the machine recording one time.
Should be 3-4 Patterns all with different scenes and performance modes.

Hope you like it :wink:
Let me know your ideas on how to improve this! since im working on a live set :smiley:

1 Like

Funnn!

It’s really a lovely track, so that’s a great start!

What did you record it to? Are any of the bits separated or is it a stereo recording?

Recorded with cubase. :wink: Feel like it needs more panning?

1 Like

If I were to nitpick, I mostly thought it could benefit from a wider stereo image…more left and right goodness :slight_smile:

Thank you! Gonna improve the stereo ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just listened again. The song makes me feel good :slight_smile:
While you’re in there, you bass and kick are competing with each other a bit, making the low end a bit muddy…again, don’t know if they’re separated or not, but if so I’d put a bit more upper attack on the kick and shave a tiny bit of extreme low end from the bass. Compression too, perhaps?

Hi ;),
my first try on AR MKII with my new A(cid)4 MKII. I find these two fine boxes fit very well together…
Patches are self made as I usually do not like to use presets… :stuck_out_tongue:

jingo

4 Likes

Nice!
What is making that sweet growly bass!?!

It’s the Leipzig SK, really does mean bass, kind of like a Pro 1 but without the maintenance issues.

It sits beside my work desk so i actually made that patch whilst I was supposed to be working :smile:

1 Like

great music man!

very nice hypnotic acid track! great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s a drone i recorded whilst I was basking in hum at the local substation spa. OP1 and sub37:
(had to get something out of the system)

2 Likes

Thanks m8,

very first steps on these two boxes, but really loving them already :slight_smile:

Hi, did a little jam this week and just uploaded it, as I want to share some music with the great community on this forum…

Circuit > A4 > AR > stereo recording

2 Likes

Was messing around with my Rev2 the other night, and just decided to record some loops into the OP-1.

I was really pleased with the results. A nice ambient piece.

5 Likes