Share your tunes

Rich track

This is fantastic!

1 Like

I havent posted in a while, but Ive been meaning too. I have quite a few things I want to record but you know how that work/life balance gets all fuckered up sometimes. Also, my music sucks so youve been warned.

I also tried to just post a link to my page and let people do whatever, but it somehow posted a specific track? whatever

2 Likes

also, in another post on “Our music”, there’s a videoclip…

3 Likes

This one is a bit silly, but…
Used a crappy radio shack mic and spoke/sang into my pedalboard…recorded into Logic and put into OT for sequencing/mangling

2 Likes

Spooky and hard synthwave/industrial for the halloween season. Gear used: Digitone, Digitakt, Roland D-05.

4 Likes

nice!

Fantastic!

thanks! Loads more coming very soon. :slight_smile:

thanks!

1 Like

Thanks… there will at some point be much longer piece involving the Nyx, an Erebus, SV-1, 0-Coast, an MFB Synth Lite II, Dominion Club, Ms-20, Sh-1 and doubtless some Juno-60 and A4 seguing into a long-form drone. Perhaps not all at once, and maybe even with a video too.

Finally executed an arrangement of sorts that’s more than just concentric loops!
Really excited that it’s something I could possible manage to play live, and that it goes somewhere (and I think it sounds cool too)
Recorded the rytm’s midi out for later precision touchups.

3 Likes

this is for you!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Made some very dark ambient music today.

4 Likes

made this just now. sold and rearranged and now my whole setup is a digitakt and a prophet rev2 i just got. this was a simple beat sequencing a slightly modified prophet preset, and then me messing with the filter around 1m out of the 2m song. still learning both machines but i love them!

3 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

live jam on tanzbar and analog keys. tech/acid/psyhedelic + valhalla on the pads

1 Like

A song I just finished for my band. Psychedelic folk/rock

3 Likes