Share your tunes

My second track/jam type thing. Techno headbanger.

7 Likes

Played some bass giutar into my OT, then chopped and mangled it into this. Nothing but bass samples.
Kinda has a dreampop vibe to it. Assuming you have really shitty dreams :slight_smile:
https://youtu.be/gn1_uPpNORk

A lot of folks have been feeling this one… it’s a bit more moody than most of my tracks and not sure if it would do well on a dancefloor. Made this shortly after getting dumped by a girl that was not really into music… ah well it made me feel better.

3 Likes

Care to name all the gear used in the video?
Sounds phat.

I’m here on elektronauts watching it, I’m not at YouTube. How am I suppose to know that he posted that “already”. lol

The phatness is from the DPO by make noise running through a Korgasmatron 2 filter. I also used a very phat kick sample.

1 Like

Damm sounds really nice. Might have to look into that gear.
Thanks for sharing, appreciate it.

No worries mate. Nice but expensive!

1 Like

Hello everybody,

here is a track/jam made with digitakt, minitaur, microbrute, shruthi 4PM and kaoss pad 2. Hope you will enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

A long storry (since 2001) with Elektron gear and more
a playlist with fresh and old songs

1 Like

That’s wild. Got friends in Japan?

One in Osaka, one in Nagoya, and a few in Toyko. Would love to go back, it’s been a really long time.

Was just trying to figure out if you were from the US, or Japan, or just visiting, etc. No real reason, just curious.

Some actual stuff - enjoy!
mostly done on SH101, MD, Modor, Microwave1, Eurorack,AR, A4 and some little bits of the park/fun
hit record and did some takes

3 Likes

My dad turned 80 recently…was thinking about going to old video arcades with him when I was a kid, which lead to this little jam. OT, 0 Coast through some pedals and Alchemy synth

2 Likes

bit of tech house fun :mage:

some new electronic stuff with my brand new digitakt!

i am bad when it comes to genre names, so not sure how to classify it

2 Likes

moody moody moody

1 Like

out in 28 Ocotober…proud to be part of this fantastic release:

2 Likes

This is the title track of a 10-track album out on November 19 :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Sides of the Coin is our current track we like to share with you. Feel it :wink:

3 Likes