Share your tunes

I read a ton of Gibson’s stuff in the 90’s. I’m curious what the connection is, musically, in your opinion :slight_smile:

Kind of hard to say specifically as I’m not really trying to do any genre bending with these, but I think dance has always been about the dregs just trying to escape something. Musically I just try to find ways that might express that and kind of re-imagine that origin story.

What was your favorite of his?

I probably read Neuromancer around…87? 88? Something like that, and it will most likely be a favorite because it was my first book of his. I loved Difference Engine, Mona Lisa Overdrive, Count Zero, the Burning Chrome collection as well. It’s been quite awhile since I read any of his stuff. Funny, I attach certain records I had when I read a fair amount of cyber punk books. FSOL, DJ Shadow, Tricky, Foetus, Meat Beat Manifesto… good memories

Have you seen this project? Might be relevant to your interests.

http://neurealm.net/

Wow! Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Nice one. I’ve read everything William Gibson a few times. He lives an hour from me which is cool too. Check out Robert J Sawyer - awesome scifi too. He’s one the Hugo award as well.

Very nice Track great job!

Thanks! That’s wild! Any suggestion of Robert Sawyer’s work? I like Gibson’s unapologetic way of detailing the future. Mindscan and Factoring Humanity both sound pretty cool.

Thanks a lot!

It´s Saturday Night, time for some screams from those pesky machines ;)… hehe

Nice stuff :slight_smile:

Was this posted before? I recognise the vocal sample.

Just finished this one, would love to hear feedback/critiques.

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/heres-my-latest/65442

The Wake Watch Wonder series is great.
And the Hominids series is really good too.

I think I posted one track before.

Digitakt + Digitone + Bass Station II
Arranging and editing in Live 10

A relatively unrehearsed (rambles on a bit) jam on the DT and MicroMonsta.

a4,ableton, reason

may the techno be with you!!!

Greetings!
the new mix of buds@work has arrived.
if you enjoy it, give it a thumb up.
Thanks
Your Buds@Work crew.

I’ve done this thing a few times where I just doodle for an hour completely from scratch (clear patterns, cleared voices, almost no preliminary ideas)

Most recent one yesterday:

And the others I’ve done (I don’t think I’ve shared them here before?):