Share your tunes

thanks. :slight_smile:

that’s really good. reminds me of the old m83 stuff, using noise to build it up from ambience.

1 Like

Some good stuff posted so far. But I think we have only scratched the surface. We have some talented people here. I want to hear a contribution from the angry members who speak with expertice about music gear and music in general.?

2 Likes

Maybe they need teasing out from other threads: “hey you and your strong opinions, show us what you’ve got over here” :wink:

Also, think time zones. Not everyone is awake at the same time…

This is a live show from a gig just over a year ago - there was a video made to accompany the performance, but I’ve not actually tacked the two together yet. No overdubs, no edits apart from a fade in and out.

Then this studio construction from the full-on summer heat of 2017:

Both rely heavily on an A4 MkI and a bunch of other gear, plus spoken word recordings found on Archive.org and YouTube.

6 Likes

Maybe. I think the our music thread needs stood up for. Or amateur music in general based on a few recent posts here from, well, you know who you are!

I’ve heard some good tunes on this thread today,

Cool idea. Here is something relatively new from me:

Enjoy!

7 Likes

This one RYTM/Octa/JP08

22 Likes

YEAH!!! Digging this one.

Keep them coming, and anyone visiting this thread, take the time to listen to the songs posted because someone somewhere has put effort into it and it’s worth listening to :+1:

3 Likes

Love that Machinedrum tune! Very Autechre :slight_smile:

1 Like

That second track is absolutely gorgeous! What was your setup for making that?

1 Like

My current work in progress but definitely my favorite, really satisfied with the radio communication in it

As im currently working on it i would love some feedback, i am aware that the dub chords are a bit too high. Thinking about ditching the chords altogether and working out something new together with the rest of the track. Might remove this link later when i have finished it and made it public.

12 Likes

I really like the second half of the song when the chords come in but I think it takes too long to get there. If it were me I’d shorten the intro section down a lot to get into the dub part quicker. I think a high filtered saw lead line could work nicely if it glided in and out as well.

That’s my two cents anyway, look forward to hearing the finished version!

2 Likes

really nice…
i like :grinning:

1 Like

Impressive Jam :metal:

1 Like

Good idea to give the music section some love…
Heres my contribution:

Cheers!

8 Likes

That Tempest track is wild!
Makes me miss the Tempest, but a good example that it really demands your attention to get the best out of it.

1 Like

Thanks for the nice compliment :slight_smile:

Thank you JuanSOLO :grinning:
Yes the Tempest is a really special Machine. To me its like my first Guitar. I will never part with it :cupid: :smile:

1 Like