Share your tunes

My first jam/track type thing. I reckon it’s alright.

3 Likes

Total noob with the Octatrack so go easy on me! One sliced drum loop, one straight drum beat and 5 tracks of live looping using a bass guitar and some pedals

6 Likes

Not really a tune yet. More one pattern that I’m reasonably happy with, with a different, pared-down “live” setup than I’ve used before. Octatrack into TR-8S (the automatic sidechain seems to work pretty nicely), and out into a Torcido unit, then the Heat. Working towards a kind of distorted, hybrid electro sound…??

Feedback very welcome. This is the first time I’ve tried Ozone (Elements) as well, tell me if the treble is excessive/offensive…

5 Likes

AK +Tanzbar + Digitakt

4 Likes

Hey! I just got a Digitone to compliment my MPC Live - I love how you can get lost in it, while sculpting sounds: https://youtu.be/07VacziYMK0

2 Likes

Here are a couple of tunes made with Elektron Analog Four mkii and Analog Rytm mkii.

3 Likes

Hi,

fresh track/jam from digitakt, digitone, minitaur, nyx, 0-coast and oto machines.
Hope you’ll enjoy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hey,
i have some Deep-House for you ;-). have fun!

7 Likes

Simple and repetitive but enjoying the digitone a lot.

DN
SP-404SX
Guitar

4 Likes

Mainly A4 and Octatrack. The Bassline comes from the AK, it’s a 4Bar Loop with conditional trigs, so it’s never really repeating the same way.

5 Likes

Studio sessions Sunday!

5 Likes

Just A4 MKII recorded dry into DAW. Added FX and mixed in Ableton. Just bought the synth… Very creative instrument!

5 Likes

Hi,
Some tracks from other project. Hope you enjoy them:

4 Likes

Just released these two. Hope you enjoy:

4 Likes

still very new to music production, but I just got ableton and an sh-01a and tried to make a more polished tune on the weekend

edit: I would love any feedback anyone happens to have!

4 Likes

I’m in love :black_heart: so nice

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words. That really made my day. :kissing_heart:

I’m practicing my liveset for an upcoming gig this weekend and thought I hit record for a little while.
So this video features two recent (and quite different) tracks of mine.
Octatrack does basically everything, Analog four plays additional drums.

3 Likes

Tomorrow we got a day off here, so nothing better to torture the devices ;)…

Happy Wednesday!
It started snowing here in Whistler yesterday and it is getting darker so much earlier… just like this track I finished this weekend:

5 Likes