Share your tunes

Some really impressive tracks in here! Going to go through as many as I can this afternoon. Here’s something from earlier this year. I remember using some rytm for this, worked in live bass too which I am always meaning to do more often.

3 Likes

So much good stuff to listen to here! This a track I made over the weekend using only the Digitone for a single-box challenge.

Kid Bunka | kiesel |

New Instrumental made entirely on the Elektron Digitakt.

©Kid Bunka 2018

3 Likes

live techno set, created and performed on elektron trinity.
powered by Ravpower battery pack.
recorded on zoom h6

7 Likes

Nice one!
Two questions - is that Vancouver, BC?
and
What case is that? I would be super interested to set up something similar.

Thanks in advance.

Luckily I can play live a lot lately. Here are some snippets of my improvisations…

Thanks for listening.
Andre.

Thanks @RiddimFernandez!!
It is in Provance, France. beautiful place.
and the case is custom made by me.
if fact, I made two of them last year, for my Roland Aira gear, but as I transitioned to elektron,
I use just one case, and its much easier to carry around :slight_smile:

1 Like

My new Deep House single

6 Likes

Just finished this one off this cold n rainy weekend: https://soundcloud.com/riddimfernandez/lets-see

4 Likes

Title of this track is certainly very apt. Nice bass!

Thanks @spikysimon, it makes me very happy that you like it :slight_smile:
anyways, the bass is the most important ingredient, isn’t it?

1 Like

“Meltdown In The Morning”

Rytm, Volca fm, Octatrack, AK, Moog sub 37.

3 Likes

This is excellent! Spectacular job!

@Ryan Thank you! :pray:

After a 9 year hiatus, my new release is finally available:

For the nerds: it’s made using only Elektron hardware and nothing loops the same twice. Each step is programmed in manually for each pattern before moving on to another one. Then each pattern is arranged as a song, on all four machines. This is why it’s taken me about three years to make.

5 Likes

Tanzbar + Drumatix + DFAM jams …

4 Likes

I’m impressed! The compositions, the sounds, the production and the arrangement are all very well done!
I especially like how all those sounds sit and evolve well together.

Congratulations for your artwork!

1 Like

Certainly one way to stop getting stuck in the same ol’ 4-bars looping in perpetuity! I’m just listening to the first track and like the way the it keeps on moving forwards, nice.

Thanks! and yes, i got super bored with loop based music so decided on this approach, then started to regret it about a year in but became determined to finish. It’s an insane amount of work so i don’t recommend it! For the new stuff i’m going back to the immediacy of live manipulation but playing with poly rhythms on four machines.

2 Likes
9 Likes