Share your tunes

Thanks, Great sounds you have there on Okay

1 Like

Hey everybody!

Here’s a track I made a while ago. It’s an edit of a jam I made with an Octatrack doing the drum part, and a Bass Station as the synth, sequenced by, again, the Octatrack. The complex arpeggios made possible by the Octatrack are amazing on a synth like the Bass Station, and with the help of some delay/reverb, I’m quite happy with the track!
Both instruments were recorded on one input of my sound card each and everything has been edited on Ableton.

Hope you like it!

1 Like

A heavy bass driven hiphop track… learning to the A4 bass to sound good.

3 Likes

Cool man. I dig.

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

Bank Holiday Monday and with the kids at school and the missus at work had hee haw to do so a few hours spent on the OT before heading to get the boys.

Picked out a random vinyl - this time “Ol’ Waylon” by Waylong Jennings haha. Think everything came from side A and mostly from “Luckenbach, Texas” I think. I’m terrible for keeping track.

Anyway, quite liked the vibe of this one. Still need to work on scenes and shit and progressions. Anyway, hope someone enjoys:

Edit - listening through, I really need to work on getting rid of some clicks and pops! The last minute is a bit of a mess too ffs…

A track I finished before the summer holidays. Minimal setup: Digitakt for the beats, Circuit for the rest. I made custom patches with the Circuit editor for the bassline and synth. Also minimal arrangment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

11 Likes
8 Likes

1 Like

Nice build-up!

|o/ Accccid lines!!!

1 Like

This one is entirely made on the op-1. I finally just recorded the 4 tape tracks into Ableton, and played a fifth one on top. No further arrangement. Have Fun!

2 Likes

Thank you!

recorded with digitakt

4 Likes

Nice dubby vibe.

1 Like

Something I recorded into Ableton and am now trying to sequence.

1 Like

A new one here, swimming with you

6 Likes

Really enjoyed this one.