Share your tunes

Some breezy dance grooves on the A4 and AR with a lead synth by ms20 mini.

4 Likes

had a jam in our livingroom. 140bpm acidhouse stylin… Digitakt at the helm!

6 Likes

lovely stuff!

Bassline is from my lovely A4

8 Likes

I played 3 improvised live sets in a row at a beautiful garden as a part of Tapetenwechsel in Erfurt. So many lovely people :two_men_holding_hands::two_women_holding_hands::couple:, surrounded by nature :herb::seedling:, listening to my stuff. Perfect match.

Here you can listen to these 3 sets. They are totally improvised from scratch, nothing written before.

Signal chain:
Octatrack INAB: iPad with audiobus, tonestack, colossus piano, samplr, key step, op1 and fender guitar into an iconnect audio 4+
Octatrack INCD: mother32 and dfam into digitone

Thanks.
Andre.

https://soundcloud.com/n13-media/sets/live-tapetenwechsel-2018

6 Likes

niiice)) thanks man, I’ve been listening to it during my working day today, so good and simple :purple_heart::headphones:

Love this :+1:

Yes, that’s some chilled house kind of thing.
Reminds me a bit of dj koze. I like it.

1 Like

Cheers, man/woman! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very cool!

Thnx mate!

The Octatrack is my “cool down and chill” piece of hardware.

3 Likes

I hate you for that thumbnail :smiley:

1 Like

Ha ha some things can never be unseen :smile:

Those are some excellent synth sounds, btw. Definitely very ideal sounding

1 Like

Thanks very much, that one just kind of came together nicely, with using the ASol synths so much recently I’ve got really familiar with them and can pretty much dial up a sound to fit really fast :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is one of my latest work, which I think is almost presentable. I specially like the vibe of the first part. The second part is totally A4.

6 Likes

This is great Stuff Tantze Knut :slight_smile:

this is awesome…really cool sound!

1 Like

Been messing around with some more soundtrack/cinematic pieces lately which has been a lot of fun - this is probably my favourite jam that came out of it

3 Likes