Share your tunes

I’ve really been enjoying these ‘studies’. Liked on SC!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

AR, OT, DN

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey fellow Elektronauts! I am really excited to finally share my first finished project “Terminal”

Had to make a decision to put it out there because art is never finished, only abandoned. There’s 6 tracks and the playlist link will play them in the order intended. Feedback would be much appreciated! Enjoy!

3 Likes
3 Likes

any children of the 90s that are as obsessed with Speedball 2 on the Commodore Amiga as I am?
this is for you:

3 Likes

Quick ADD-sketch on the A4/MD

First track with A4 + AR since I got the new studio up (it sounded fabulous on the new monitors, but let me know if it sucks on yours, haven’t gotten the room treated yet, haha). Not sure what type of genre this is, some sort of house-ish thing? I liked the vibe anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

That’s beautiful, dude. Kinda reminds me of Prefuse’s Delarosa and Asora stuff.

I’m torn between pegging it as glitch-hop and deep house.

Gorgeous stuff no matter what you call it!

1 Like

Sounds good to me dude :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is the 2nd tune I have recorded - AR Mk1 and a Bassbott - I recorded it live with the main outputs of the AR and the Bass bot tracked seperately into my soundcard. I did some post -production using a copy of Neutron mk 1 that I won on Sonicstate (some time ago)!! Electro? Techno? who cares?
A Chemtrail Romance
I hope you enjoy, it seems to go down well live when I’ve played it out :slight_smile:
Thanks Chris

1 Like

Hey, thanks man! That’s really nice of you to say! Much appreciate it! :slight_smile:

@RiddimFernandez - thanks for checking it out! Good to know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this!

Things have been getting much more minimal recently; this was recorded in one take (edited for excess only) with an MFB Dominion Club and a Critter & Guitarri Black and White Video Scope. Most of the time it took to create was concerned with editing the visuals - which feature a lot of strobing and flickering, so please view with care if that’s an issue for you.

2 Likes

Ha! What a great game that was (well, I had it in the Atari ST, but still). Nice work!

1 Like

so many broken joysticks…

https://readonlymemory.vg/the-making-of-speedball-2/

1 Like

Had a lot of fun doing this Remix. Love doing stuff with Rappers.

2 Likes

Little clip of a new tune.

9 Likes