Share your tunes

Thanks @AlmaxMere

1 Like

NP! I dig the track!

1 Like

appreciate…I need to polish up on my balancing volume, eq…etc

Just released this last week, bandcamp is fun in that it notifies everybody that’s bought your stuff in the past so I got surprise $$$ over the weekend while I was away from the computer haha:

Nice panning :slight_smile:

Thanks! I guess I was trying to make the sound fuller to compensate for the limited number of voices :joy:

That’s why I ended up buying an A4 to join my Analog Keys!

1 Like

Nice! The AF is my first Elektron machine and now I want all of them…I can’t decide in what order to buy them :grinning:

A video art I made in Iceland. All music was recorded in a chimney of an old fish factory, solo trumpet.

https://vimeo.com/171212030

Fun little ambient/dance track made with the OP1. I made a bunch of stems/loops on the OP1 then brought it all together in Ableton.

I almost feel bad for leaving the Elektrons out of the fun…

Done with Film noir samples, Kontakt and a nordlead 2. Highly influenced by early Amon Tobin.

6 Likes

this sounds really good…nice work!

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Great stuff!

Nice jam!

Groovy dub-techno track with Digitakt.

1 Like

Thanks!

Housy thing with AR+Digitone+Octatrack

Live jam session (techno with acid and detroit influences) made with the digitak, digitone and mb33

6 Likes

just put out another album, synth and guitar driven indie pop, a lot of uptempo and midtempo songs. enjoy! for fans of AIR, Guided By Voices, Belle and Sebastian, Stereolab, Elliott Smith.

1 Like