Share your tunes

Yeah it’s digital character and the ability to abuse drum loops with ctl all and rom+RAM machines is killer

prod with OT - AR - AK ( rec live )

https://soundcloud.com/sai-rastao/melancolique-orage

2 Likes

Synthwave with some slight techno influences, made with Digitakt and Roland D-05

Another track and video produced by me. All drums made with rytm .
cheers!

10 Likes

desk tweaks

Wow, very cool! Inspiring stuff. :slight_smile: Is there some Monomachine in there as well?

Here’s my latest track and video (all of it eurorack into Live for a bit of mixing in there, video is Zwobot in Live).

8 Likes

Cool! The video works so well with the track, too. How did you make it? Nicely done.

video and audio are both very strong. :muscle:

@saiRastaO interesting and weird sounds with a good groove, liking it :slight_smile:

@Edd101 this is really nice and unique to my ears, very deconstructionist but not ‘lacking’ to my ears.

2 Likes

awesome track! great work love the arpeggio :slight_smile:

1 Like

latest faff… not much happens over the duration but it sounds ok to me

Everything started as usual insomnia, night jamming…the track was recorded dirrectly multitrack to Ableton for some post processing, MPC1000 as main sequencer for S1100, Virus C and Juno106. It aslo launches percussion patterns on Elektron MD and AK.

2 Likes

Thx! From elektron, to the date, I have only Rytm and heat. Ther is minitaur + some arturia vst used for sure :wink:

Nice trippy video there too and nice sounds - great use of eurorack.

Ok, cool! Some of the sounds in there are very Monomachine-esque. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Great tracks here! Wonderful!!! I might post one here as well then :smiley:
My latest, a remix of Luke Neptune, sliced up in OT, lots of AR, and a little sprinkle of A4 on the top <3

Edit: Here’s the original track as well. Luke’s the man. https://vimeo.com/222709310

1 Like

One of my latest tracks!

6 Likes

Nice minimal groove!

1 Like

2 Likes

New Liveset with DT (Live Minimal)