Share your tunes

Thanks mate :facepunch:

Like that

4 Likes

Here’s a new heavy and percussive one I’m quite pleased with :

99% modular if you except the kick drum that comes in towards the end.

1 Like
1 Like

Here are some of my latest tunes… if anyone likes them I can send them.

I just make music for myself and for fun. But i like to share my stuff and get feedback. This is just a jam i did with the DT, alpha juno, and boog. Mostly dawless. The mix sucks, i was really disappointed when i ended the jam and listened to the weak bass on the recording. Not sure what happened there

Listen to Ephrom by Stoks #np on #SoundCloud

Ill listen to some of your stuff soon, ears are a little tired now

1 Like

Here’s a little track I made using the sounds from a game I’m kinda obsessed with - Warframe. I wanted to capture the essence of one of its infestation-themed characters.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with the game, but this track definitely imparts that kind of vibe!

2 Likes

Not a heavy elektron jam, but Just a touch of octatrack was used for sampling some ideas.

4 Likes

New track and video from my band - beat made with AR and… volca beats :wink:
cheers!

2 Likes

Awesome stuff here!

Here is my latest track:

And here you can see my setup in a new project I’m working on (digitakt is replaced by octatrack mkii btw ;))

1 Like

Sick tunes guys. Here’s what I got! Cheers from India.

6 Likes

Sweet stuff dude

Thank you! There’s more if you like! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is done entirely on RYTM with some minor compression in ableton. Recorded in one take with mutes and scenes.

It’s my take on a classic warehouse techno banger.

1 Like

I don’t know why I make so little music. Perhaps it needs more time, energy and focus than I usually have. However this spring I managed to finish this. I shared it before but now when I have listened through the whole thread I think I might share it here as well.

Digitakt, Arturia V collection, Virus TI and Reface CS. Field recordings from India.

4 Likes

An abstract ambient track that I did while experimenting with my MD, this silver machine can sound realy wierd!!

10 Likes

Yes, the Machinedrum is really a great PlayStation. I have had so much fun with it.

1 Like