Share your tunes

One of my tracks, that I used for the LFO trailer competition video. Recorded directly MachineDrum, no additional processing.

1 Like

Here’s a dub rework of a more techno oriented track I just did; different pace, more space allotted to sounds, more importance given to the effects and more distortion :slight_smile:

It’s all modular except from a deep kick and stab coming from the Digitakt, with the Heat on the master :

Here’s a snippet :

Here’s the full thing :

3 Likes

Fresh track, with some elekron gear used:

5 Likes

I am making CryptFolk, where the song protaginsts sing from the afterlife.

Beautiful Zoka has a small house problem. She moved to a new apartment in Belgrade, which already has a tenant, Živoje. Živoje fancies, Zoka, and is very jealous. But that’s not the heart of the problem. Živoje likes Zoka from the afterlife. and uses his portrait as a portal to ours. In his spare time he also sings.

4 Likes

New Machinedrum track. Experimenting with sine waves and control all machines (using plocks and mute states)

2 Likes

New track, mainly done to experiment with using breaks and slicing with the DT. the initial bass drone texture and later bass sound is a heavily processed double bass sample. Digitakt running the samples, and sequencing a Toraiz AS-1, Micromonsta and Dominion Club

1 Like

Sweet track! But man, 2 mins of teasing out that drum beat. You’re a naughty boy :slight_smile:
What sound is coming from the Micromonsta? Just ordered one to pair with my DT :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! Ha yeah, I probably should do an edit :slight_smile: The Micromonsta is doing the pad that kicks in at about 1.40 doing the main chord progression. I really like it for evolving/moving wavetabley pads, but it’s a great little synth for all kinds of stuff really. It works really well with the DT as it has an extensive MIDI implementation and responds really fast to program changes, so you can do some pretty crazy stuff with the sequencer if you want. Excellent choice, enjoy!

1 Like

Here you go. A couple of EPs under my latest pseudonym (on Needwant and A Friend In Need).

2 Likes

My latest release

My latest album

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s a free download for those who like ambient experiments and electro-acoustic music, it’s a collection of the final recordings and experiments with my ensemble.
We released 8 album/EPs over a timespan of 10 years and I am proud of that, you can find everything on this bandcamp page or through my website. (I’ll make everything free to download later today)

I am moving to another continent, so this is the end of our work, ‘husc is dead’. (time for a new name and friends)

Just performed this live in one take using a Digitone, Digitakt and Korg Monologue.

2 Likes

A track I recorded a few weeks ago. Beats from the Digitakt, samples from PO-12. I experimented with automation from Ableton controlling Circuit synths filters and recording back into Live.

A recording from last night, just hitting record :slight_smile:
Rytm on the drums, Microwave 1 and G2 on smooth chords, some eurorack for perc and sizzles.

7 Likes

Good stuff. Nice bassline.

I posted a thread about this one a month ago. all sounds from my VCS3, played live over samples of the VCS3 sequenced in Digitakt, and one track of VCS3 sequenced with the Analog Keys. It was the last thing I recorded before moving house to a new town (where I am now working feverishly to get the studio set up and cabled).

6 Likes

This is cool. The VCS3 sounds lovely (and also looks totally gorgeous)

1 Like

Thanks! 18 days since that post, and I’ve still not got my new room cabled up. VCS3 is up and running, though!

1 Like

AK on beats, MPC1000 sequencing VIRUS C, S1100 and juno106 :wink:

6 Likes

Very nice. Like the intro and breakdown sections especially.