Share your tunes

Oops, Track I posted just may have just gotten picked up for release :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
Here’s an older version…

Same as last, all sounds sampled on the Octatrack, no other instruments used :fairy::genie::merperson:

A lot of inspiring posts here :pray: let’s keep 'em coming :metal: :zap::zap::zap:

1 Like

Analog keys, Tanzbar, 0-Coast (AK CV Track) (The cover is made with processing/code)

3 Likes

Nice positive idea for a topic. Will stream tomorrow at work.

I will add an old track thats something different… recording a friend and my (4yo at the time) son reciting a well known English tongue twister, we turned it into a pretty random song. Equipment included TX81z for Lately Bass, Machinedrum for the percussion, lots of backing guitar licks, pretty sure a k5000 pad for the start, Alesis Micron sounds were used also. All built in Ableton.

1 Like

Hey, glad you like it😀

No elektrons involved but I started my music producer-journey with this track and album…
Very influenced by Bonobo’s black sands at that time.
Had no eperience in mixing but still love the vibe.
Hope I don’t do too many contributions here :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Another minimal song, this time it is a cover of Yazoo, Midnight, it has no percussion just a nice little Arp and some bass and a lead. All sounds are from the Treadstone with no processing at all in logic it’s presented as recorded :slight_smile:

thanks everyone for the good feedback to my “Forest Of The Monkeys”.
I have also made a video with some shots I took at the Monkey Forest in Ubud on Bali (Indonesia).

Hope you enjoy that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A track from a while back that reminds me that I really need to group things together into a new album soon. Analog 4, MC Digi-Duppy and a whole lot of effects and post-production editing.

1 Like

Latest from me. First new song in months. Been busy with house renovation. No time for making strange noises.

Rytm features quite heavily in this. Did all drums with it, plus ran a few other samples through it (vocal snippet, some stabs, etc.). Then at least one beat from the Rytm I chopped in Ableton and rearranged, giving it a nice sampler feel with noise and a slushy pumping effect, then layered that with original Rytm beat.

EDIT - had to remove first version. Uploaded second version, shortened by over a minute. Think the pacing is better.

7 Likes

@Bwax: Smooth!

1 Like

Sounds good dude.

1 Like

Finished this today.

2 Likes

Sequenced Ableton with my beloved Digitakt. Something Burialesque came out. Let me know what you think!
https://soundcloud.com/hooger/second-chance

2 Likes

Hi all. This is my first post in here. I make no claims to know what I’m doing but trying to learn and enjoy.

I needed to set a limit to avoid getting lost in the OT. I decided to make a track with just the OT using the Volca Kick as the sole sound source (no other samples). I figured dirty, distorted and compressed to pieces was the way to go. Recorded from OT->mixing desk-> Tascam then uploaded the WAV file.

1 Like

Here’s my first noodling with my shiny new (to me) Machinedrum:

1 Like

Recorded this morning, still in a “jam” status, but pretty much there. Gonna play it live next month in LA!

Rhythm Droid - “Bild”

Beats: Analog Rytm MK1
Synths: Korg Radias
Sequencer: Yamaha RS-7000

2 Likes

This is incredible work! I can’t begin to imagine the hours and hours that went into this. A very imaginative and unique style. Definitely not the usual stuff.

Nice dude, love that Lo-Fi beatdown sound, head and shoulders above most of what I hear done with Elektron Boxes on this forum, looking forward to hearing more from u.

2 Likes

:joy: I remembered that Hellacopters track (hopeless case of a kid in denial) that goes:

Just want to hear my music when you’re playing your songs

but on a serious note, i hear so many nice tracks here… :wink:

Whoa! Thank you, sir. Your check is in the mail. :kissing_heart: