Share your tunes

Yea I gotta update. I’m currently on 10.

1 Like

It’s better than I was expecting.

1 Like

Not very elektronauts as largely guitar and ukulele but finished 10 songs for RPM challenge on time. Now to work on elektron workflow…

2 Likes

This is very good. The site you’re using caught my attention too!

1 Like

man, your tunes always sound so crisp. nice work! there’s some good bounce on the last couple. i dig.

1 Like

Here’s a track I did for this challenge on the forum. To quote my post there:

“I tried to get my Model:Cycles to sound ‘spacey,’ but I’m not sure if I succeeded. I used the unfiltered Perseverance sample both raw and run through VCV Rack, plus some “Dinks and donks” from another NASA sample.”

Cheers :pineapple:

Thanks! Yep, alonetone is pretty slick and like the ethos. It was recommended by rpmchallenge folk. Mp3 only.

Thanks!! It gets so messy trying to balance a lot of elements. It’s refreshing to catch up on the creative variety in your SC!

As the lazy naming suggests, this track was a result of my short affair with the launchpad pro 2.
Created only on the lp with mostly abletons stock sound. It reminded me a bit of earky Autechre somehow. At least the vibe.

1 Like

Using Machinedrum MkII here

made with Digitakt, Machinedrum, Op1 and Korgminiloguexd

more minimal this time, but someway dreaming: FoxDot + DN + Axoloti. Hope you like it

I dig it. This wouldn’t be out of place on a Dub Techno DJ mix if that helps with genre-fying it : )

1 Like

Thanks!!! Now I know. :grinning:

1 Like

Happy belated 303 day. OT, 303, DN and Nord Drum 2: 🎛BoutiqueCase🧳 on Instagram: “A slow birthday song for this little legend. #303day #acid #slowtechno #elektron #octatrack #digitone #sampler #beat #dawless…”

i just upgraded to Ableton 11 this is my 1st piece with it.

4 Likes

crazy vid man!

whoever wants to do some vicious stuff behind black oak trees somewhere in the nowhere, here’s your soundtrack to that :grinning:

Thanks, I think that this kind of sound performances, that I hardly define music (I talk for myself), needs some sort of video accompaniment to try gain expression

as soon as there’s video to it, it’s a synergetic thing, like compound watching/hearing. it’s multimedia and that’s great, doesn’t have to be a standalone track, although sometimes that’s nice too, but the visual senses are always trying to translate the audio signals, and with such layered video style it’s quite immersive and … yeah, just keep it up. gonna try some crazy layering the next time i make some music, maybe that’s inspiring as well for the music production, like a crossfeedback