Share your tunes

That was exhilarating, truly!

You’ve inspired me to make more noise, but first, I’m going to sit and watch Mary Poppins with my daughter.

1 Like

Wow, thank you! Machinedrum is a box full of wonders. Times it’s taken me places… too many to count. Enjoy your father daughter time - the noise can (and will) wait. :wink:

1 Like

I really like your work. Nice organic feel.

1 Like

Promotion time :slight_smile:

Used a Digitakt , A4, MnM and Octaking
Hope u like

7 Likes

Here’s anotha - hoping to get back to my track-per-week practicing. Working on getting playing/transposing two keyboards at once down… This was made using a Minibrute 2, Alpha Juno1 and a Model:Samples.

4 Likes

Here’s my latest synth pop track. Gear used: Prologue 8, System 8, Bass Station II, Behringer Pro 1, Subsequent 37, NI Maschine and some softties.

#stayhealthy #fuckcoronavirus :facepunch:
Elektron Model:Samples, Novation Circuit Mono Station & Mackie 402 VLZ4 mixing them

This is a long one… don’t get mad with me. It’s really hot today here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The other day I was drawn into madness and now into ultimate bliss with the very same instrument, the Machinedrum UW. This is a live take of a single, lingering 64-step pattern going through Hall of Fame reverb. The synth voice is the EFM Cowbell, sampled internally in the Machinedrum and tuned by ear.

1 Like

First attempt at using my new Kodamo EssenceFM synth. It’s 16 art multi timbral so I was about to do everything on that synth at the same time . 8 mono or 4 stereo outs helps too. The tune is a bit pedestrian but I think it’s a good sounding synth

4 Likes

1 Like

Already post on my personal HoneyPoney topic but thought I could also show it here… Dark trinity and vocals: BLISS!

3 Likes

What does that mean?

I like your first attempt. Way much better than the Perfect Circuit video.

Nice sounds!

1 Like

Thanks! By ‘pedestrian’ I just mean there’s not a ton of complex stuff going on

1 Like

Thanks! I think it’s a really cool synth

Lovely!

1 Like
3 Likes

Some electro. All eurorack sequenced with the 0-ctrl and a bunch of clock dividers / s&hs.

1 Like

Here’s a synth metal song I just finished :slight_smile:

1 Like

my try with deluge only

2 Likes