Share your tunes

Was a « professional » dj several years ago. I only kept one turntable (gave the other one to a friend) and a Vestax MIDI controller mixer from that era.

And a collection of vinyls.

1 Like

3 Likes

Did this funky remix of our own track. Analog Rytm all over it!

Here’s a Soundcloud link if you don’t use Spotify

Pihka Is My Name · Imaginary (Arctic House Remix)
1 Like

Made a new track. m:c on drums, dn on bass and master/midi seq. Also op1, prophet6, ju-o6a, and some guitar.

5 Likes

SONIC PI sequencing Digitone and Waldorf Blofeld

2 Likes

Off to the woods on an island. You can hear my mood in the song. I also love the gear-choosing-process, choosing the pieces that will fit in the car (and cabin) and also have the sound and workflow I’m currently looking for. Glad I brought the Rytm with me, as it wears a lot of hats well.

4 Likes

1 Like

A new one in the series =)

3 Likes

Rough around the edge first draft of a track using a miniature modular system based around the ER301 and Red Panel Dual Sine Sawtooth osc :

1 Like

was trying out the 4ms ensemble oscillator (which I do really recommend, very very nice osc):

1 Like

Here’s a fresh one, along with a satisfying music video. Everything was done with Analog Four MKI and Digitakt.

9 Likes

A new one in the series - i’m keeping theme coming =)

4 Likes

Really nice dude!

1 Like

4 Likes

Wow. These time lapses are so beautiful. How did you do that? Nice work!!

My first electronic record comes out June 5 on File13 Records. Here’s a teaser clip if anyone’s interested

2 Likes

Woop woop ! Hey there everyone, I have a new remix out since yesterday, made for my friend Lokom new release. You can check it out here (the full EP is amazing so feel free to grab it … it’s free !)

1 Like

and some more music =)

3 Likes

I made a remix of an old N64 song from RUSH 2!