Share your tunes

More house edits. “whiper not” or “burning up”

Also, forgot to mention* using DT and AR with Overbridge. I’m liking the quality so far.

2 Likes

Here´s a jam from earlier today. Dusted off my analog heat to put it last in the chain. Infront there´s a digitone, mother32, dfam, 0coast, keys, guitar and some live vocals.

2 Likes

Good evening Fellas, Here’s some older jam-tracks with the Rytm, Avalon Bassline and Eventide Space, TimeFactor.
ACID TO AMBIENT AND WHAT NOT

2 Likes

Some house

1 Like

Finished another new tune with the octatrack. Everything but the Bass was designed and sequenced on the octatrack. I’m still waiting for my microfreak to show up so I had design the Bass in Serum.

3 Likes

New tune using the new rig - a gurgling analog chant that aligns with lashings of syncopated echo to reverberate along a vector of shifting sustained harmonics and driving rhythm. Perhaps.

1 Like

Octatrack, Eurorack (Plaits, Rings, Polaris & Squarp Hermod Modular Brain) Nord Modular G2 and Digitone in a short live track:

3 Likes

great stuff jingo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

new version of the previous track
edit:evennewerversion the Deckard’s Dream is really fun for overdubs

3 Likes

Dankööö :), btw. A4MKII is just a great toy to play with :wink:

1 Like

I always like and appreciate your creative style, wish I had such in my mind :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words jingo :slight_smile: i think we should start a colaboration tune :wink:

2 Likes

Just a scribble really today, but the combination of the Deckards, Two Voice Pro, Digitone and Octatrack was particularly sweet sounding.

2 Likes

The DD and Digitone are such a sweet combo. Perfect partners IMO. Really been enjoying layering the two.

1 Like

Another. DT + DN and some DPO-action

2 Likes

Something I’m working on… not sure if the bass is too much.

Ambient Sequences for the weekend.

10 Likes

no drums \0.0/

3 Likes

I skipped the landr mastering this time because I felt it made the last track a bit too harsh. I also don’t have a DAW at hand right now to master it myself, so I thought I’ll just drop the raw (again A4+OT+Rev2, that’s all I got :slight_smile: ). This means that you might have to turn up the volume a bit for full enjoyment, because I wanted to be sure that there is no clipping during recording and there is an intensity range in this track.

6 Likes