Share something

I work for a school district in Western Washington State as a substitute Paraeducator. Each day I go into a school, I wonder when we got to the point when kids can go to school and tell the adults “No.” They say, “No, I”m not going to read my book, do my math, be quiet, stay in my seat or assigned classroom.” Some of these kids have an individual (someone like me) who gets paid to follow them around, chase after them, etc., to try to get them, and keep them, under control and safe. I like what I do, and most days are pretty enjoyable. Some days, however, are a bit exhausting. Wednesday and Thursday were two of them. :disappointed:

7 Likes

I recently got four Polyend Percs. Much to my delight, they are ideal companions to the Analog RYTM’s new MIDI sequencing abilities. Here’s a quick video I made while testing them out this afternoon:

12 Likes

tite!

Thanks dude, the snow has been terrible this season so far… which makes me happy to be making more music.

Hope you are well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This amazing track

And my “remix” with the DT

1 Like

“Like” was for the kind werds not shitty snow :slight_smile:
Hope it gets better :crossed_fingers:t6:

Yer tunes take me back to a day when I was runnin around the east side of Montreal late at night, doing graff. Love the vibe of yer tracks. :+1:t6:

1 Like

Some FM shenanigans on AK

3 Likes

I’ve been reading a great book called “The War of Art” and it was actually recommended by this YouTube channel. I really enjoy his content and you may as well! Here’s a link to the most recent video I watched. It’s a lot of inspirational and motivational videos. Maybe somebody here can gather something from his vids.

4 Likes

I have just made a mixtape for my Sloher project. It consists of selected pieces from our eight tracks so far. Quite varied in styles, textures and melodies I think.

2 Likes

This guy’s stuff is very good, I’ve come across it before. I was using the GTD method for a while. Always down for a pep talk :smiley:

1 Like

Ever since I bought a house in Arizona I’ve been slowly trying to come up with idea for decorations and I wanted to make some of my own. I made this Southwestern style design that I plan to actually make from wood once I get time to do it.

15 Likes

Started streaming recently to document stuff i’m working on so its not lost to the ether.

Anyone else out there doing this?

4 Likes

I’ve thought about it as a way to practice for upcoming gigs but getting cameras for streaming has always been my barrier… always just feels like there are more pressing issues to deal with in the studio space.

1 Like

i just use a $20 cam from bestbuy, but im not overly concerned with perfect quality or using it to document exact knob positions.

if anything i’ve found it great excuse to work on stuff

4 Likes

Yeah I should probably just go out and get one… seems fun.

Knocked up these on Affinity Designer…
The “ice cream man” was done with a tutorial on Skillshare and the “avocado” was created a couple of days later from the top of my head.

7 Likes

My producer mate was recording a band at Abbey Road and I got to tag along! Was pretty awesome.

Some pics:

2 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

my roommate is a rapper, so im working on a beat for him

3 Likes

Cool, enjoyed that. Interesting use of changing pitch on scenes…never thought of doing it like that. The shakers lively!

1 Like