Share something

It feels great. Even if didn’t move any other thing into my new place, I’d still be happy with all my musical equipment! :heart_eyes:

Thanks for the reminder!

the plywood prototype seems to be the right sizes… time to cut the acrylic, solder 1 million wires, learn to code better and cross fingers that this all works!

1 Like

That melody is absolutely gorgeous <3

1 Like

Used a rainy sunday afternoon to jam around on my Teenage Engineering OP-Z to create this lullaby for my sleepy dog.

This little synth-groovebox-thing is called “Dream Machine” for a reason.

1 Like

sorry to hear that. Hope you get it fixed soon!

1 Like

A track using Model:Samples and a Modal Skulpt. Plus plenty of messing in Logic.

3 Likes

A little 202 + BigSky jam

7 Likes

Made some changes and a nice ending. Could consider it done perhaps?

2 Likes

this is the first layer of the cover for my next release.
I took a picture with the instagram stories effect by vsynth74 and then edited it in paint.NET. I’m planning to add a databent picture of some abandoned factory close to my place.
I just really like to tweak pics while listening to music on a boring evening :pl:

I shared some build up photo’s earlier. Here is a video recording of the piece:

This full length recording is intended for private communication but I’ll make an exception for you good folks (also 'cause it will take me a while to make a shorter public edit ;))

The 7 units are built around a LED-lit optical fiber and have an embedded speaker, so each has an audio output alongside the visual fiber.

Camera squashed much of the flicker frequencies and luminosity dynamic range, but you get an idea. There are also infra-sub frequencies that hardly register. I tend to make works that are very hard to document online. Come see it live folks :wink:

4 Likes

Really cool!

Now up and running again. :okej:

14 Likes

Ouch!

1 Like

I feel your pain and am glad to see you got it sorted. I have been without my MDUW for three months now and it’s breaking my soul…

3 Likes

It looks like it is just trying to communicate with you,

I’ve just adopted a new device and WOW, I’m in love:
Electro-Harmonix Tone Tattoo
I had to test, how the DN sounds through this.
(it’s the stock ‘Autochords’ preset and DT drums)

My track Flubber is no.3 on Street life rhythm´s Beatport “top ten tracks” :black_heart:

8 Likes

Just finished moving 2 cubic yards of rock to finish out this area in my backyard. Also been getting this newly installed sod grass up to snuff. Pretty happy with how it’s looking so far! No more dirt. :grin: Once the rocks are washed or when it rains, they will be more grey.

Also dropped my newest project “Escape Plan” last week. Take a listen if you have time!

Cepheid - Escape Plan EP:

8 Likes