Share something

Happy birthday!
Looks really nice!

1 Like

Today, we were in the Baie du Mont St Michel and dug the mud in family (9 people, 3 generations) to bring back a bit more than 10 kg of clams.
Weather was nice, a bit cold but sunny… Having some family moment digging our own food from the generous sea… What a beautiful way to share time!

13 Likes

Fantastic!

9 Likes

:joy::+1:t3:

Dear Elektronaughts :3lektron:,

Today I share with you…what happens when you run a Moog Sub37 through Serum’s Plugin FX and then mix it back into the original signal :ok_hand:. Sample away. The note held is an F Here are the settings on the FX…I like drive :heat::loopy::heat:

2 Likes

Now do Blofeld…

1 Like

Pure Gold.

Jerry: What’s the deal with acid house?
crowd: booooooooooooooooo!

Messing around today

9 Likes

I’m in the process of setting up my studio in my new place. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

We had a lockdown at the elementary school I subbed at today. Apparently it was an angry parent. The police were called to the school. I wasn’t scared, but I was a little nervous. After I got home, I became a little angry. Why does this type of stuff keep happening? No one was hurt (as far as I know), thank goodness! :disappointed:

2 Likes

Wow that is crazy. Hope all turned out ok.

Representing last weekend opening up for Phaeleh.

12 Likes

very cool, do you mind sharing which app you used?

Isn’t it great to upack all the gear again? Recently moved into a new place as well and had a lot of fun opening boxes and introducing all intruments to their new home. :smiley:

1 Like

“… and some people just like instruments.”
New toy: :star_struck:

4 Likes

127bpm techno/tech-house.

3 Likes

Little jamming

(added a little reverb)

2 Likes

My Octatrack is down, meaning it needs repair. :nej:

1 Like

Maybe not for the person who caused the problem. Didn’t hear anything on the news.