Share something

My Mono still has its protection on :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hello! I already made a separate post for my tutorial, but I thought maybe I could link it here, too. I’ve been posting my music on reddit the past two months, and have gotten a few requests on how I make my drums on the Digitakt. So I made this tutorial. Hope you find it helpful!

1 Like

Experiments with slide trigs!

3 Likes

the corner of the DT had peeled up and I couldn’t take it anymore :worried:

nice!

2 Likes

All set for tomorrow’s show :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Wish you a great show!
Hope to visit one day :grinning:

1 Like

Saturday morning fun.

1 Like

The culmination of my Sunday afternoon

And just the audio
4 Likes

12 Likes

A simple chord progression in C Lydian.
Chord progression created with the help of Scaler from Plugin Boutique.
Pad preset: Deep Space Diva from u-he Diva

4 Likes

My friend is attempting a world record. Having just ran across America he is taking on the world record of most distance covered in 7 days on the treadmill. All donations go to sick kids.

Live YouTube stream from Gloucester Docks;

4 Likes

Some study of shadows I did. We are studying the addition of a couple of new buildings with different density profiles than the neighbours. I’m a city planner here in Helsinki.

17 Likes

VERY cool!

1 Like

Looks like cover art to me…

3 Likes

That’s wonderful!
Always loved zoning :slight_smile:

1 Like

well, i had not expected these two worlds to collide and it’s a delightful and for once relevant news item in my feed Google (well done) - it’s as strange as learning that James Murphy was offered and turned down a job script writing for Seinfeld - not as much of a random happenstance when i then recalled this event recently, but still … and there’s definitely a new season of Curb to look out for !! - Tweedy’s quite a funny guy as it happens despite the lyrics/depression etc, i wonder if he’ll play himself, i’m guessing so, the previous non-actors in curb have been cast as themself iirc - it’ll probably be some democrats benefit gig type thing … just wanted to share this pretty good start to the day

3 Likes
2 Likes

Got a beautiful custom walnut case for my Deckards today for my birthday. Mmmmm.

20 Likes

He’s just entered the last day of his amazing run. It’s really something watching him on the live stream.