Share something

Good luck man! Just kidding around. :wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Happy 4/20. Iā€™m sending you all some sunshine by way of tomato cam.

3 Likes

Bandcamp to launch a vinyl service

4 Likes

Get to go rock to these puppies tonightā€¦ They sound insanely good, way to big for this room but thatā€™s half the fun, itā€™s their inaugural welcome to the local scene kickoffā€¦ Hennessey sound designā€¦ :smiley:

10 Likes

This is great news!

1 Like

A deep house single with DT and AH. Also, three awesome remixes from friends.

2 Likes

2 Likes

interesting that BC is offering such a service :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just spent the whole day in the gardenā€¦
Th glasshouse had been built 2 weeks ago, it was time to fill it with seeds !

:smiley:

Iā€™m totally exhausted but quite happy of the work done !

19 Likes

This is awesome. One of my favorite movies and lā€™ve always loved the soundtrack.

5 Likes

Love this! Cant wait to build my own greenhouse!
What plants are you growing?

Tomatoes, squash (delicata, luffa, spaghetti), radish, salad, sweet pepper, coalā€¦
And a few herbs.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

This week s office:

Preparing for a show on sunday: http://www.rabotnik.dds.nl/thewarp/wordpress/april-follies-2/

14 Likes

Looks incredible! What an amazing place youā€™re creating. Where in the world is it?

This is in Amsterdam. It s part of a former monastery. This space had altars all around where the student priests would practice. Can you picture that? :smiley:

2 Likes

Going to share my obligatory first groove on the Octatrack tomorrowā€¦ Hopefully try to finish it up before my Digitone arrives in the mailā€¦

1 Like

Sunlit Moon , first Octatrack jam!

I managed to bust out my first somewhat-of-a-performanceā€¦ Nowhere near competent with my OT yet but figuring out sampling flow has helped a lot while performingā€¦ Also a bit limited space in my room and I havenā€™t played guitar in a few weeks so my fingers are in pain from my thick ass rock strings. Enough excuses. The ultimate key to the Octatrack just like anything, is practice and perseverance.

Ah well, public on SoundCloud for a few days! I think I will continue to work on the track and clean it up, a few sections are too long but I was just jamming trying to figure out what buttons to push next on the OT. Inspired by the recent Easter massacre.

can the a4mkii do vocals?
idk but
weā€™ve got to try

(pure a4mkii)

7 Likes

I just removed the protective film from the screens on my AH/DT/DN/OT

I do not regret this decision ā€¦ ok maybe a little :sweat_smile:

5 Likes