Share something

«Is this dubstep?» with the digis, thyme and heat

1 Like

Happy to share this new mix of all original tunes made this fall…

4 Likes
2 Likes

Just really enjoying the Roland SH01A lately so decided to record a small little melodic line with some Machinedrum on top. I can never seem to fix my vids from being backwards lately, hahaha.

3 Likes

Sick…where did you find that Ahamay keyboard!

1 Like

The same place where I found my Dnalor. The Mirror Realm…

After seeing @roadmoviemusic weight hack I thought I’d try a magnet for this one clever trick :wink:

8 Likes

Nice trick! I have been wanting to find a scale weight but this seems like a better idea.

1 Like

after days of going crazy once again about which synth to sell and which to buy I finally just sat down today and enjoyed these two fellas :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I had to share this somewhere. I’ve listened to this track like 15 times.

All of this doOd’s videos are killer Octatrack performances. I am inspired.

4 Likes

_digifuk, lol. …new box confirmed?!

2 Likes

this really is pretty cool. thanks for sharing.

I really admire people that can handle the octatrack like this. I’m always like “let me raise the cutoff here… yeah, I’m a wizard!!!”

2 Likes

What was that thing you placed on your OT?

Just a magnet :magnet: :wink:

1 Like

I work for a school district in Western Washington State as a substitute Paraeducator. Each day I go into a school, I wonder when we got to the point when kids can go to school and tell the adults “No.” They say, “No, I”m not going to read my book, do my math, be quiet, stay in my seat or assigned classroom.” Some of these kids have an individual (someone like me) who gets paid to follow them around, chase after them, etc., to try to get them, and keep them, under control and safe. I like what I do, and most days are pretty enjoyable. Some days, however, are a bit exhausting. Wednesday and Thursday were two of them. :disappointed:

4 Likes

I recently got four Polyend Percs. Much to my delight, they are ideal companions to the Analog RYTM’s new MIDI sequencing abilities. Here’s a quick video I made while testing them out this afternoon:

12 Likes

tite!

Thanks dude, the snow has been terrible this season so far… which makes me happy to be making more music.

Hope you are well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This amazing track

And my “remix” with the DT

1 Like

“Like” was for the kind werds not shitty snow :slight_smile:
Hope it gets better :crossed_fingers:t6:

Yer tunes take me back to a day when I was runnin around the east side of Montreal late at night, doing graff. Love the vibe of yer tracks. :+1:t6:

1 Like