Share something

Holy cow, that glass ceiling is fantastic.

You mentioned you were near Kings Canyon, looks just like the Sierras rising out of the high desert on the East…
But yeah, been to Salt Lake and I see that now…

1 Like

Lovely!!

1 Like

Great light. Poor insulation and no ventilation, yet…

6 Likes

Hey Elektronauts! I thought I could share my latest animation shortfilm with you, as the music was made using a Digitone :slight_smile: (okay and a tiny bit of SE-02, i admit)

DISSONANCE from Matthieu Garcia Marin on Vimeo.

(Mods: can’t we embed a vimeo video in here?)

7 Likes

Last week, I shot these videos for an expression controller I’m making.
More info here Sidekicks

8 Likes

Just did (doing) a vague mixing/mastering job on a few tunes that were made around 10 years ago.

Planning to put them on Bandcamp, Spotify etc. next week so let me know if you think anything needs fixing.

1 Like

Very cool.
Does it have midi learn?
That would be sweet for ableton too.

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s not MIDI. It’s like an expression pedal, or more precisely two in opposite directions, pure passive analog.

that sidekick CV fader is fascinating. Any chance of getting curve adjustments for the mk II? :wink: Linear faders are, lets say, a bit inflexible…

2 Likes

I melt glass in my free time. It’s kinda like making a dope beat, only hotter :fire:

10 Likes

Speaking of coloured glass.
It’s not my work, but is something special all the same:

Can’t wait for the real thing (as opposed to just the qualifiers) in a couple of months time!
#HazeAmaze!

3 Likes

Someone just asked me for a few pics of some of the modular gear that I’ve designed/built, and then I thought of this thread. I thought I’d post a few here. I hope nobody minds the string of pics.

11 Likes

Pretty circuits!

Thanks! Laying out circuits and panels is the most fun for me. If I could have someone else build them after that… :smiley:

1 Like

I just discovered this account it’s awesome!!!

4 Likes

True! I’ll see what I can do :wink:

1 Like

Looking forward to playing this show on my birthday… assuming I manage to program the whole set onto my Octatrack in time!

7 Likes

cover art concept, done on my phone

9 Likes