Sgt. Rusty's Lonely Hearts Club Band

It was twenty years ago today, I taught the band to play.
They’ve been going in and out of style, but they’re guaranteed to raise a smile.

So may I introduce to you, The act you’ve known for all these years. Sgt. Rusty’s Lonely Hearts Club Band…

On Bazantar: @Scot_Solida
On Cowbell: @ON-OFF-ON
On Cymbalom: @guga
On Hurdy-Gurdy: @Scottleroc
On Ocarina: @hannes
On Ukulele: @the_dreammer
On Wobble Board: @Hades_of_Spades

We’re Sgt. Rusty’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, We hope you will enjoy the show.
We’re Sgt. Rusty’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Sit back and let the evening go…

13 Likes

:guitar::notes::violin::saxophone::notes::trumpet::notes::musical_keyboard::musical_note::notes::guitar:

:cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb: :heat:

3 Likes

Mod abuse :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Didn’t realise it was OT related, so it’s not some random call back to all the ‘partner/dating’ discussions … ah, this relates to this , my bad, far too cryptic !

1 Like

I totally want this mod for my OT !
With a :cb_m: :cb_o: :cb_r: :cb_e: button please.

3 Likes

With a little help from your friends? Whos Billy Shears?

1 Like

To the toppermost of the poppermost, boys!

1 Like

I thought there was gonna be a real tune ;_;

2 Likes

All OT (operating thetan) attained level.

2 Likes

What is this all about?? Are you drunk :joy: No seriously… I don’t get it

3 Likes

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band was a magnificent record by a little-known band who went by the name of “The Beatles”… Billy Shears was a fictional character it would seem, constructed as the leader of the hypothetical band on the record cover.

Listening to this regularly through headphones at the age of 7 was quite an experience.

1 Like

The beatles are my favourite band ever and I listened to that album a million times :slight_smile:
But they didn’t use an octatrack as far as I know

2 Likes

PAUL’S NOT DEAD AFTER ALL! He was cryogenically frozen until which time the true future of music production came along.:

OT + Rusty mod

Always something about the Beatles to keep me from working.

2 Likes

A Quadratrack? They had to perform two re-samplings (or a ‘reductions’ in EMI-speak) to get more than four… and samples were actually sliced with a razor blade - but only by technicians in white lab coats and ties. Rumor has it that George had a primitive Octatrack at home, but EMI wouldn’t let him use it.

3 Likes

With a citar sized cross-fader Geoff Emerick whipped up.

2 Likes

Heh heh. It would, of course, have required a written requisition form to use the thing and the lab boys in coats would have to wheel it in on an EMI approved cart and be present to document each swipe of the fader.

2 Likes

Narcs.

2 Likes

F-ing WOOOT

COWBELL IS MY BEST INSTRUMENT !!

I’m your man @Rusty

2 Likes

haha. Tommorrow never knows.

3 Likes

I’ve got that ‘C’ note drone down on the Bazantar. :sunglasses:

2 Likes