Setup issues - Analog Rytm Mk1

Hi,

I’ve run into an issue with my AR which has kind of stopped me in my tracks, I hoping somebody can shed light.

1. my machine is running 1.46 beta 1.
  2. I have Overbrdige 2.0.19.3 installed on my laptop (Apple MacBook pro-2017).

When I plug my AR into my laptop, the OB engine cannot detect the machine at all. Everything else is installed correctly and was working fine a couple of weeks ago. Over the past few days, I am unable to get my machine to communicate with my laptop.

initially, I thought I had an issue with my USB port. However, I have tried it on a different machine (A slightly older IMac), My AR can be detected.

The only difference between the two setups is I have to go through an additional adapter for my Macbook pro to convert from USB to thunderbolt. This is the only problem I can think of at the moment. Has anybody else encountered this? Is anybody else running the machine using an additional usb-thunderbolt adapter? I didn’t think that this would have any effect.

• I’ve tried switching cables and adapters multiple times but nothing.

It seems like a real trivial situation but I just don’t understand why this would occur and without the ability from them to communicate I can’t move forward.

Cheers,

Sean

It’s in Overbridge mode also.