Setting up Overbridge/Digitakt and avoiding latency with DAW

Hi,

Just wondering if I’m going about this the right way when it comes to getting my Digitakt to sync with Live and be sample/bit accurate (whilst using it as the audio input device)
Am I correct in assuming that using the plugin removes the need to adjust the midi delay settings for the Digitakt? Or do you still have to tweak the settings accordingly in Live?

Is there an easy way to get everything all aligned so that I then don’t have to edit the start points of what I record in? (Other than using an ERM clock or similar?) I find when I’m working on projects if I plug another device in or have a lot of plugins running, things go out of time slightly and it gets daunting tweaking the settings all the time - especially if I’ve got elements that need to hit right at the same time as a track in my DAW

Thanks

having the same issue

I gave up on Overbridge all together after trying to set it up, managing to set it up, then playing around with it in both (updated versions of) Ableton Live and Studio One. Stuttering, random audio drop outs, DAW crashing bugs, etc. Also, didn’t like the workflow at all. I know good software is hard to build, but something must have happened behind the curtains at Elektron - because Overbridge is a seriously weird piece of software. Don’t get me started on Transfer.