Sequencing program changes

Hi all, new to Elektron gear, just ordered a Model:Samples. Quick question…

Can you sequence program changes over midi with the model:samples, so each trig/step sends a different program change?

Like he’s doing on this video at around 8:30, I think the digitakt can do this too?

I’ve got the bass station II and while I can do the same thing with AFX mode, it would be great to be able to do it with other synths.

The Digitakt can do this but the Model:Samples cannot. Model:Samples only sends MIDI Program Change messages when changing to a new pattern.

Many thanks for the quick reply Peter, is this something that would be possible in a future firmware update?

How would I go about submitting a feature request?

In my personal opinion, it is possible but unlikely because the M:S is very limited as a MIDI sequencer.

Email Elektron: feature-request@elektron.se

Ok, thanks again. I’ve only really bought it to use as a drum machine & from all the videos I’ve seen it looks a lot more fun than sequencing drums in my DAW (Studio One).

I think the only 2 extra features I wish it had would be multitrack recording over usb & sequencing program changes over midi.

Can’t wait to get my hands on it though, will probably get a Digitakt at some point in the future.