Sequencer " sample "

HELLO, would someone be kind enough to help me with my MKII octatrack?
I have a sample (name: “cauldron” size 2.52) in my audio track 4 (flex machine) I cannot get it to be fully sequenced, the loop does not go to the end ??. I put in record mode in trig (T1). Func + PTN: Pattern Bo1 setting Normal
Scale mode:
Normal ()
Per track (x)
Chain behavior:
use pat set: plen
use prj ()
Func + Page
Scale track 4:
32/32 1X
Master: 0016
SRC: strt: 0 Len: 128
Amp: hold: 10:00 Rel: inf
Thank you in advance.

Welcome!

In the attributes in AED have you set the tempo correctly and got timestretch turned on in SRC settings? (assuming you want the loop to last for the duration of the pattern)

2 Likes

Maybe setting here:

SRC :
loop : auto
slic : off
Len : time
Rate : patch
TSRTR : Norm
Tsns : 64

AED : loop mode : on
timestrech : normal
Original tempo : 120
I just tried the 64/64 scale track and the master: 0032 that doesn’t change anything! Do I have to put a trig (T1) in record mode on each page 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4?

SRC :
loop : auto
slic : off
Len : time
Rate : patch
TSRTR : Norm
Tsns : 64

AED : loop mode : on
timestrech : normal
Original tempo : 120
I just tried the 64/64 scale track and the master: 0032 that doesn’t change anything! Do I have to put a trig (T1) in record mode on each page 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4?

Tell me exactly what you want to do, how many bars is the sample? How long do you want the pattern?

You mention audio track four and T1, which is it?

1 Like

I don’t know how many measurements it is ??? by ear I will say 32 step, here is the information I have of the sample “cauldron” size 2.52. I would simply like to be able to listen to it completely from start to finish and repeat it on a loop. I placed a trig to trigger it in step 1 (1/4), sorry I’m starting out.

If you place a simple trigon step1, your sample will be read from the start each time the sequencer reaches step 1.
What you can do is use trig condition for trig one to be activated only 1 times out of two. Or augment the number of steps of your loop (through Page menu).
Or set your trig as a one-step trig and set your sample to loop endlessly (less suitable for rhythmic loop, but ok for ambient ones).

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ot pm