Sequence transposition in chromatic mode

Is this possible to trigger note parameter for the whole sequence of a track using chromatic mode keys?

Using note encoder live is too sensitive and you have to scroll note-by-note, ending up with dirty note switching and lame errors

Switching between pattern copies with note offset is ok for playing finished tracks,
but not for jamming/improvisation

All want is to press one key to instantly switch my f.e. bassline tuning.

I may probably be not correct about musical terms, sorry for that!

You can’t transpose on the Digitakt. Don’t expect it either. Thought nobody can show me where Elektron says it but according to this forum the Digitakt meant to be a simple drum machine with only basic functions.

Lack of transposing on MIDI tracks has me contemplating whether I actually will keep this device long term. If overbridge could export the MIDI note data I could easily take my creation and transpose it on my DAW later, but after briefly glancing at the Digitakt Overbridge feature list it doesn’t appear that it’s going to.

1 Like

I wish Elektron could confirm that…

If the “no transpose function coming” fact is true, I’m returning mine for sure. Knowing this function is available on the Digitone, can’t we hope they’ll port this to the Digitakt in the next update?

It’s a very capable machine, there’s no denying that. But if you can’t transpose an entire sequence, it’s pretty unusable for a lot of folks out there - me included :frowning:

1 Like

I was just wondering this same thing, replying to bring it back up two years later. Fingers crossed!!!

check post 24/27 by Pulpicon in this thread for a workaround, it’s not what you want but still useful
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/track-transpose/50785/26

Thanks for looking out, I’ll give it a try!