Sending prg. change? Need help!

Hi,

using my evolver with MD and i want sent prg. change from the MD. But i know that “Program Change” is not a continuous controller. “Bank select” is CC#0 and CC#32 but that changes banks, not programs/patches.

Is it possible to send prg. changes via MD?

Bank changes works fine i need the possibility to change prgs.

1100 nnnn and second 0ppppppp
Program change, 0 – 127 for Programs 1 – 128

that is what the Evolver manual shows for prg change.
Can´t find anything in the manual of the MD to send this message.

Read page A-12 of the MD manual. Program Change messages cab be programmed in the routing window for the MIDI machines.

Read page A-12 of the MD manual. Program Change messages cab be programmed in the routing window for the MIDI machines.[/quote]
Thanks very much. I´m not in front of the MD, but have a look at the pdf via mobile phone.
:sob: My fault,…every time searching for a CC command. It seems sometimes I can´t believe it is an easy way to do. :thinking: mea culpa,…rtfm is the right anwer for me.

Thanks!

I do this all the time on my voyager(s). I think its the third page of the midi machine on the md. BTW if you program change to another patch via p lock, you’ll need to re-p lock on thenext step you want the original patch to return to. If you slide transition you get interesting results(sometimes).

wondering if anyone else has successfully used slides with program changes. seems unlikely to me as PC does not behave similarly to CC (i.e. one command (PC) vs a gradually changing set of values (CC)).

i’ve tried this with my evolver to no avail, but can easily and quickly change programs per step using PC sent from MD.

thanks

Did you try slides with CTR 8P controlling the PC of the MID machine, or CTR 8P with an lfo?