Send and receive Kit backup by c6 and TM-1

Hi! I have a problem, and maybe someone can help me:

I have a MD UW MKI and I want to send all the information to my “new” MD UW+ MKII. I have the TM-1, and I am doing send and receive by C6. Everything works fine, patterns and songs are sent and received, excepts Kits. It says that my 48 Kits are sent, but when I go to the MD UW+ MKII, are just not there… I tried First sending ALL, and then sending only Kits, or Kits+Patterns, and the result is the same :frowning:

I am very scared, because Kits are the most important thing.

I really appreciate if you can help me with this.

Thanks!!

Is it C6 that says that Kits are sent, or the MD saying that Kits have been received without error? (The MD should show a count of how many messages it received, and whether there were any errors.)

Are you using Original Place Receive or Specific Place Receive?

Are there any Kits already in the MD?

Did you use the Verify function (which checks for errors in a received dump but does not load the data)?

Hi Peter! Thanks for your fast response!!

Finally I got it, sending only Kits… but I don’t know why, because i tried with this before without any result. I would like to know for future backups:

Is it C6 that says that Kits are sent, or the MD saying that Kits have been received without error? (The MD should show a count of how many messages it received, and whether there were any errors.)

Both says sending and receiving OK, without errors. The MD says that the Kit were received, but when I went to de kits there was nothing there.

Are you using Original Place Receive or Specific Place Receive?

I did it most using “Original,” but I tried the rest too. I had some kits in the MD in the same slots that I wanted to put mines, but at the end I delete them. So, I tried both.

Do you have any idea why could this work at the end sending only kits?

Thanks!!